Chapter 4 A confession

So I had a plan last night but I twisted it in lesson 4 I was going to ask out Tina when she dumped her bf BUT I asked my friend Leah if she could start a conversation to her then say 'im not supposed to tell you this but Jen likes you' IM SUPER EXCITED!!!! Leah came back Tina just said oh... Idk what to do it's gonna be so awkward in PE and drama tonight!! We got to PE Tina's crying I hope it's not because of me... ITS NOT but I shall not be happy as she is crying because miya S called her a furry like oh my god her twin Leila and Mary w keep calling her it as well there all so annoying I don't know there problems. I asked her if she was ok and she got up and went to the PE yard, she didn't talk to me all PE we played rounders and we were on separate teams but Leah was with her ugh! Luckily I had amy and Lola with me well I didn't have Lola just me and Amy snuck to her lol. When we were all dressed and leaving Tina had her BRIGHT yellow coat so I said Tiana you look like a teletubbie and she ignored me so I repeated myself and she told me to shut up (that's the first time she's been rude to me) I felt really guilty so when I left the school grounds (no phone policy) I texted her 'Sorry Tina, Didn't mean to be mean' She didn't answer gosh but she talked to me and hugged me in Drama club the next day she wasn't in though she told me she was unwell which I hope she was and wasn't I hope she was because I hope I didn't make her uncomfortable and I hope isn't because nobody likes being ill.