4. Red Flowers

A.N: First of English isnt my first language so please excuse all grammar mistakes. Second is, this story will definitley not follow canon, so that means events may happen at a different time than in the Anime or Manga.Also Naruto is Kishimotos toy, im just playing with it.                                Another thing :  Thinking/ Inner sakura/Inner sakura thoughts

(Sakura pov)

The ringing of her alarm was the first thing she heared the next morning. Groaning i turned around and hit the Clock and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. 6:25AM                       My team was supposed to meet at 8:00AM at the Trainingrounds like we  always do. So i have another one and a half hours. "Good Morning Outer! Ready to shine today!?" Inner's loud voice ecoed around my mind. "Good Morning inner. You seem to have a lot of energy." Of course, i mean we slept for what, nine hours or so." Oh did we? "Yea yeah, y'know we have more than half an hour, 'cause Sensei's always late?" No inner, we should be punctual today. Sensei seemed really serious about Todays meeting." Fine fine whatever you say."  With that inner went silent again, presumably into our mindscape garden.

"Saku come down, food's finished!"  Nahoi called from the kitchen downstairs. " Im coming!" I yelled. Then i quickly changed my clothes from yesterday 'cause i seemed to have forgoten to do that before watching the movie with Nee-chan. Then i rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen. Nahoi turned around to me and handed me a plate with a bowl. On it was rice, seweed and tamagoyaki. In the bowl was miso soup and tofu. Nee-chan nodded toward's the plate "Eat up Saku, you probably gonna need it." She handed me a chopsticks and a spoon and i began eating. Nee-chan took her own food, sat next to me and also began eating. A comfortabel silence fell upon us.  

We soon finished our food and put the dishes inside the sink. Nee-san went and changed her clothes. Then she came back and informed me, that her team was having a team meeting in half an hour. "So saku, im gonna nead out already. See ya later!" And with that she was gone out the door. I sighed and walked to the sink to wash the dishes and dry them off. It didnt take long. At the moment it was 6:50AM. Inner suggested that we start on reading the book's i got yesterday. I agreed and went up to my room. There i pulled out the bag i had the books inside. "We should start with something simpel, like this one- How to control your chakra" I nodded and grabbed it from the pile. Then i sat down on my desk and took out a notebook. Inside i would write down the important stuff, and simpel explanations to more complex things. And so i began.

(Timeskip 1hour.)

"I forgot the time, damn it!" I slamed the book shut and quickly put away the notebook. Then i rushed down the stair and put on my shoes. The book had been so interesting that i now had only ten minutes left 'till we are supposed to meet up. It would take me 15minutes normaly to reach our meeting point, but the book had one part about enhancing your feet with chakra to get faster. And i want to try it out. So igrabbed my backpack, stuffed everything inside and  ran out onto the street. Iconcentrated chakra onto my feet,now  I could feel it pulsing similar to the feeling i had during the tree exercise. Thn i began running. I was fast, very fast. It was a bit dificult, avoiding crashing into peopel, but i quickly got the hang of it. Now it wasn't long till i reached the training ground. A littel bit before i slowed down and stopped focusing the chakra to my feet, 'cause i wanted to walk the last bit. I had five minutes to spare. Walking at a leisurly pace i entered the open space. Already i could see Naruto, who stood out from the background because of his orange colorscheme. A bit harder to see was sasuke, he was sitting under a tree. And of course Sensei aint here yet. So i walked over to Sasuke and sat down a littel bit away from him. Shoving my backpack to the side, i pulled out the book i was reading aswell as the notebook. In the notebook i had at least 3 full pages already with very interesting stuff, there would be more to come. But before i would read further i wanted to take a look at the notes i had written. Some where about possibil ways i could use chakra in my everyday life, like i did with the chakra enhancing your speed. Other's where about using chakra to gather knowlege or using it in conflicts. I hadn't come far when i heard the familiar puffing sound of Sensei Sunshin. Yesterday in the library i had stumbeld upon a book, wich read about traveling per jutsu. There where diffrent ones listed, but the one wich stood out was the Sunshin to me. I had wondered how Sensei was just apearing and dissapearing so suddenly, and when i found the book, the text about the sunshin or also known as the Body flicker, had listed special propertys of it. One was the puffing sound, wich i conected with the one that sensei made when he apears. Anyways back to the present. "Good Morning my lovely genin" Sensei called. I nodded at him " Morning Sensei, how are you?"  "Im alright Sakura thank you for asking. Now my dear genin, do you have a clue about why we are here now?" Sasuke shook his head, meanwhile Naruto began to yell about how we cant know cause he told us nothing. "You havent told us Sensei, so how should we know!" "Ma Ma Naruto, calm down. If none of you have any idea i will explain." Well i had an idea, but i didn't like it. Still i raised my hand and sensei motioned for me to speak. "Sensei could this meeting be because of the chuunin exams? I heard their being held in Konoh this year, and i dont think you wnat us to emberass our village by acting like idiots"At that i glanced at naruto"around the foreign ninja, correct?" He seemed a bit suprised, but i think i just imagined it. "Almost correct indeed Sakura. But no the last part is not right." Now i was confused. "Whad'ya mean 'bout that Sensei" Naruto asked, obviously confused as well. Even Sasuke nodded along. Sensei smiled, not like we could see it with his mask but it feels like he does. "Well my dear genin, to simply put it, entered you as possibil candidates. Here are the forms, and do not fret, you dont have to fill them out if you do not want do participate. But do think about the fact, that if you do participate and get promoted, there will be no D-rank missions anymore. Also dont fill it out if you only want to do it for your team. It is to be your own decision, one for yourself. " Then he handed out three papers, wich i didnt realize he had in his hands. The moment Naruto got his, he took out a random pen and filled his form out. His statement was "Do you think i would give up on an opportunity to get away from these LAME missions dttebayo!" Sasuke aswell filled out his form, but a bit later than Naruto. He didnt say anything while doing it. I looked at the form in my hands. It was the chance to prove my mother wrong, about how i was not fit for a ninja. But there where risk. Nahoi told me some died in these exams. DIED. You can die. It scared me a bit, knowing i might not come back from this. Staring at the form i let these thoughts run around. And then i too put my own pen and filled it out. I would take the chance.