Weird Robbery

It looked rather nice and popped off on the pitch-black color of her shirt and with a pin in, she could finally begin her training. Emily showed her around from the front to the back of the store, every inch of the building looking as dreadful as the rest of it, illuminated by old yellowish industrial lamps hanging from the ceiling. At the end of it all she showed her how to use the cash register, how to withdraw the money and add up the products on it.

And that was about it before they heard someone walk into the station through the front door. Emily patted Eve on the back leaving her to operate the register as she greeted the new client, she put on a big smile.

"Good evening! How can I help you, Miss?"

The customer was a young woman maybe a bit older than Emily dressed in a black tight suit, she had short black hair cut into a bop that went over her ears. A smirk painted over her pink thin lips as she pulled out a gun out of her back pocket, pointing it at Emily.

"On the ground"

She threatened, but Emily's smile still didn't disappear off her face, trying to get out of this situation somehow.

"Miss Im sure we can revolve this whole situation somehow-"

The customer looked to the side and sighed before the gun fired at Emily, shooting her in the shoulder but instead of a big gaping wound, there was a shiny metal dart sticking out of it. Her body dropped to the ground in a matter of seconds with a loud thug.

"Come and get the body out"

She touched the black piece of plastic that was sticking out of her ear as she said that, and soon two people dressed exactly as the first woman came in, the only difference between them was the fact they were wearing slick black motorcycle helmets.

One of them grabbed her by the legs while the other one grabbed her by the arms and carried her to the back of the station.

Soon the focus changed to Eve. The dangerous woman smirked looking down at Eve, hiding the gun behind her belt and pulling out a roll of thick silver tape instead.

"You know how to behave yeah?"

Eve could only nod, no word could get out of her mouth. She put her arms up so she wont share the faith of her coworker.

"Good girl. Now honey lead me to the backroom"

Eve nod again as she turned around, leading her into the small dump room. There was a small metal table there with two chairs next to it. The robber pushed her into one of them and forced her to put her feet up on the table before she wrapped the tape around her wrists and then her ankles, she didn't care if her victim was comfortable she just wrapped it as tight as possible, before she sat down on the other side of the table.

"Well honey its your lucky day I won't hurt you and maybe if you cooperate we will let you go after all of this"

She smirked at the horrified hostage and asked her a very simple yet frightening question.

"Ever heard of tickle torture?~"