ch- 16

I came downstairs after getting ready, wondering what would happen. Finally, I was getting some answers after the long and tough days I had endured. I knew that this had something to do with our past because when I was younger, my parents used to abuse Rose and me. We both had scars everywhere. Of course, Jin and Suga had some too, but that was only when they tried to save us. We were abused for a very stupid reason - they believed girls couldn't do anything and were only useful for a husband.

Rose and I had a bad past, but I could only think about what happened to the other girls. When we all met, we shared our grief with each other. Then we met BTS and sought solace from them, but it was all ruined. We all know the past is the past, but how can we forget the dream that could have blossomed into a beautiful reality was all shattered in a few minutes?

Jeongyeon: "Oh Jennie, you're here. Have some food."

Jennie: "Oh, thanks unnie."

Jeongyeon: "So tell me, what's up? I have a feeling that you are bottling up a lot of feelings inside."

I broke down the dam that had held all my tears. It had broken. I had to let go, but how? I don't even know what is happening with me nowadays. It is torture.

Jeongyeon unnie hugged me and comforted me. I tried to stop crying. I have to stay strong for my girls. I have to be a role model for Jihyo, Rose, and Lisa.

Momo: "Let it out, unnie. Let it out. We are here. We are family."

I looked at Momo, who smiled at me with only love.

Jennie: "I am a disappointment. Why are you still with me? I am supposed to be a role—"

Jeongyeon: "Jennie, don't you say you are a disappointment because you are not."

Momo: "And you are a role model for our maknaes. They look up to their Jennie unnie for pretty much everything."

I felt so grateful for my friends. No, not friends, family. They have believed in me when I couldn't.

All my other sisters came down, and there were a bunch of "Jennie unnie, you okay?"

Rose ran to me and hugged me, then gripped my shoulders as she looked at me from down to up, inspecting me.

Rose: "Did you cry?"

I looked at her, my eyes were red.

Jennie: "No, I was teaching Momo and Jeongyeon how to make water wet."

Rose: "Yeah, you were crying."

She went back with the girls.

Tzuyu: "Okay, who wants some answers?"

All of us raised our hands and shouted "me."

Sana giggled a bit and made us sit down in a circle.

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Mina went to make breakfast while Sana and Tzuyu were giving us answers. Dahyun was still sleeping.

Order of the circle: 

                    Rose, Jennie, 

 Nayeon,                                       Jihyo 

                  Sana, and Tzuyu,

 Nayeon,                                    Momo,

                                Lisa.

We all looked at Sana and Tzuyu.

Sana: "Okay, time for a small story."