EP3 S2: Brothers

Warning: A little bit of smut at the first. Skip a little if you don't like it.

------------

"Mmnn~~" Giyu moan.

All of this suddenly happend. Sanemi pin Giyu to the bed. He take control of Giyu with a kiss and make a mess out of Giyu. After playing fingerings inside Giyu ass hole, now Sanemi is thrusting his dick inside out of Giyu ass. The room was filled with Giyu moan and the sound of their sex.

"A- Aahh! Sanemi! Stop!" Giyu beg to Sanemi. "Stop? Your ass clearly gripping tight to my dick that it doesn't even want to let go!" Sanemi yell as he keep going deeper. "Ah! No! Too deep!" Giyu cannot bear of how fast and deep Sanemi pushing his dick inside of him as Sanemi make the mess towards Giyu that early morning.

Giyu look at the clock. It was almost six in the morning. It's been more than three hour they has been fucking. "No.. please!-" Giyu beg but he accidentally cum when Sanemi hit his deep spot. They were heavily breathing when Sanemi finally come for the third time now while Giyu has been cumming for multiple times already. "Hey Giyu. How come you become more sensitive and easily come now? Did you miss having sex with me that much?" Sanemi said as Giyu give a little knock to Sanemi head but not strong enough since he is too tired. "Stupid. Who wants to have sex with you? You're too rough." Giyu said. Sanemi laugh at how Giyu dislike the way he have sex with him.

Giyu took a glance at Sanemi. "And... how come you bought a protection with you?" Giyu ask. He was lucky that Sanemi wear a protection and prevent him from getting pregnant. What more shock is Sanemi did not have only one but more in his pocket. "Just in case if I want to have sex with you if you're in sleep maybe?" Sanemi said in teasing voice. "Crazy." Giyu said as he blush at how Sanemi look at him.

"You should stop biting me too much. And stop drinking my blood too many times! I could die because losing too much blood in my body." Giyu said complaining at Sanemi when he look at the small mirror that hanging near the bed. "Don't be mad. You should be responsible as my mate Giyu." Sanemi said. "Do not mark me." Giyu said. "Maybe I should have mark you when we're having sex earlier so that you won't fight back." Sanemi said. "I'm telling you I'm not allowing that!" Giyu said as he turn to face Sanemi but Sanemi was gone like he disappeared in the air and cannot be seen anywhere at all. Giyu found a small note beside him saying that....

"Sorry. I'll be back again this night. Wait for me my mate~"

~Sanemi

Giyu having a small blush on his face as he smile at the note. He put the note on the table beside the bed.

------------------

[9:28 a.m]

Finally, Genya has come back home safely as he come with Muichiro. Although, Muichiro is a 3 year younger than Genya, he is a brave child but also kind. Giyu like the child very much as Muichiro also like Giyu too since Giyu always kind to him. "Come eat first before you go, Muichiro." Giyu said allowing Muichiro to come inside. "Thank you Giyu san." Muichiro said. "Feels like home." Giyu said to Muichiro. "Giyu san, where is Tanjiro?" Genya ask. "Tanjiro? Is something needed with him?" Giyu ask as he doesn't know what Genya means by asking where is Tanjiro. "He said that he'll come here to talk about something. That's why I ask you." Genya said. "Is that so? I'm sorry but I don't know. I haven't see him at all." Giyu answer. "I see. Okay then..." Genya said.

After that, Muichiro leave as he went to his home when he twin brother, Yuichiro come to pick him up. He brother always care about Muichiro but just barely show it.