i.

© seulvii ➜ 2024 , may

© seulvii
2024 , may

🍰

I feel warm.. and fuzzy
inside, is this what
they call love?
I like it. I like this feeling
so much.

◠ ꥈ 🫖 ★ ∶ ☆

. . .

SEULVII PRESENTS. . .

     A BUZZING SOUND REVERBERATED FROM HER PHONE, WITH the sound of a yawn following afterwards as Yana sat up from her bed and stretched her body—raising her arms upwards and twisting her body—before she took out her phone from under her pillow a...

     A BUZZING SOUND REVERBERATED FROM HER PHONE, WITH the sound of a yawn following afterwards as Yana sat up from her bed and stretched her body—raising her arms upwards and twisting her body—before she took out her phone from under her pillow and pressed on the stop alarm, occasionally rubbing her eyes as she tried to fight off the slight sleepiness still in her body and looked at the time.

6:07 am

"So early.. I'm still so sleepy.." She yawned, muttering softly as she got up from her bed—putting on her bunny slippers—and headed to the bathroom connected to her room to wash her face.

Groggily walking towards the bathroom sink, she caught a glimpse of her unkempt, messy hair and still sleepy eyes, then reached out to turn the faucet on. She stared at the water streaming down to the drain—still empty-minded—then scooped a handful of water and splashed her face with it.

Reaching out to the towel placed beside the sink, she wiped her face dry, then started to take off her clothes, step inside the shower, and start bathing.

Yana hummed as she cleaned her body, then, some minutes later, she stepped outside and dried herself with a towel, then wrapped it around her as she went out of the bathroom, heading towards her wooden drawer and taking out her uniform.

A plain white shirt, tucked in a black skirt, and a blazer on top of the shirt were quite simple, but after wearing the clothes, she actually liked how nice they looked on her.