Chapter -10 Our first Meet

📍London Xavier Mansion

A/N's POV :

Hana and Jordan had returned from Seoul and after few days .........

Y/n was running through out the Xavier Mansion while Julia, Julius and her mom chasing behind her ........

Julia : Y/n please stop! Stop running! I don't have soo much energy to chase you anymore......

Y/n : I didn't tell to chase! You can stop chasing if you want but I won't stop running!

Julius : Y/n please stop We are really tired! Please stop!

Y/n : Julius I am not at all someone who listens to you all..... If you are soo much tired then stop chasing!

With that Y/n ran to her Dad and finally stopped when she saw her Dad ......

Jordan : What did you do this time?

Hana : Your daughter has grown too much!! More than necessary!!

With that Hana started panting and breathing heavily along with Julia and Julius who were running behind Y/n till now.......

Y/n : Did I ask any of you to chase me, see now how heavily you are breathing, were you not enough?! You even made Julia and Julius run for no reason!!

Hana : You-

With that she was about to come near Y/n while she went behind her father.....

Jordan : Okay okay now calm down! Tell me what happened.....?

Hana : Your daughter has got bored by me it's seems so she wants new mom !!

Jordan : Y/n it's actually a nice idea how about applying it once!!

Y/n : I know right Dad! After all I am your daughter!

Jordan : Very true! Let's go search for new mom!

While Hana was all with anger face burning like fire......

Hana : Fine then go search a new mom!!

With that she was about to go but Jordan stopped holding her arm....

Jordan : You got jealous! Didn't you?!

Hana : You- anyhow I won't waste my time! Leave my hand I will go!

Jordan : No I am not leaving! And don't be angry it doesn't suit your face I was just kidding, you know I know everyone knows you are the best wife for me!

Y/n : Looks like someone will start a romantic movie, so Julia, Julius we must leave now.......

Hana hits Y/n arm ....... But Y/n back hugged her mom saying......

Y/n : Come on mom You are the best mom after all!! Am I right Julia Julius?

They both hmmed with a wide smile....

Hana : Okay okay you all stop buttering me and you! Aren't Julia and Julius elder than you? Aren't you old enough now! Why do you call them by name?!

Julius : It's okay mom! Its best when she call us by our name!

Julia : Yes! That bond of calling eachother by name hits different!! She don't have to stop calling us by our name...

Hana : See all are on your side! Who cares me !!

Y/n : I care you isn't it enough!

Hana : You have become too clingy these days......

All started laughing and Jordan left place while the other four were walking towards living area........ And that's when Hana.....