Chapter - 12 Just Crush?

Tae realised about his mistake he did accidentally and even Hana and Jiho who saw Y/n falling, ran near her and Tae with guilty, he went near Y/n and made her sit properly on the court while caring her feet .......

Hana : Y/n! Are you okay?

Jiho : Tae!! What's wrong with you!! Are you out of your mind or something?! How could you do that?! Just a for simple match!! See her!! What have you done idiot!!

Hana : It's okay Jiho Tae didn't do it on intention!

Jiho : Whatever but now who is hurt?! Its Y/n!!

Y/n : It's Okay Aunty! He really didn't do it on intention! Its not at all his mistake........

Tae : I am sorry........

Jiho : What sorry?! Fine forget all these first let's take her inside......

With that Hana and Jiho were trying to make Y/n stand and helping her to walk.............. But Tae didn't say anything and just came near Y/n and picked her up in bridal way and he made his way towards the mansion........
Hana and Jiho were happy watching both of them, Julia, Julius and other agents, guards who were in other part of lawn also saw this scene of Tae carrying Y/n while Jordan and Wonsik were watching this from the balcony.........
Tae's face was straight towards the way he walking through but Y/n who was watching everyone starring at them felt a little awkward and she .......

Y/n : Tae! What are you doing?? Let me down! I can manage myself! Everyone are starring at us!!

Tae : I don't care about others! The one who I care is whom I love the most and I am doing it!

Y/n's POV :

His words were so genuine..... I am not at all feeling any pain or embarrass right now, he is really gentle!
With that I started staring at him smiling........

He made me sit on the couch inside the house and was treating my feet....... And that little tears, really I never expected him to have such a sweetest side! For a moment I felt he really cares me like how my Dad used to care!

Y/n : Tae stop overreacting!

Tae : I am really sorry I really didn't mean to hurt you!

While holding his both hands I said .....

Y/n : Tae you really don't have to explain anything, I know it's not your mistake, it's actually me who cheated you in the game......

Tae : Shut up!! You are worried about game?! Look at you! Take care of your feet and even I will help you from now on .........

I just smiled for it ......

A/n's POV :

While on the other side their parents were watching them being caring to eachother.......
Hana and Jiho were happiest since it was like their dream come true while Wonsik was happy seeing his son gentle for first time while Dadu happy to see his grandchild has found her soulmate.....but Jordan had some disturbance in his mind but happy to see his daughter having someone other than himself who cares about her a lot........

- At Night -

Everyone had dinner together and had already went to their respective room to sleep...... And in Jordan's Room Y/n was sitting in balcony while lost in herself and thats when her Dad entered the room.....

 And in Jordan's Room Y/n was sitting in balcony while lost in herself and thats when her Dad entered the room