The Ultimatrix & Trixie the AI.

Name: Ultimatrix

Name: Ultimatrix.
Equipment Type: DNA Alternator.
Tech Level: 20.
User: Y/N L/N.
Creator: Albedo.
Co-Creator: Azmuth.

Overview:
The Ultimate Omnimatrix, mostly known as the Ultimatrix was a version of the prototype Omnitrix which was created and fully completed by Azmuth alongside the original Omnitrix. It was later given to Xylene along with the Omnitrix in order to escape from Vilgax's grasp.

Physical Appearance:
The Ultimatrix is shown to heavily resembles a gauntlet. The central component, the selection interface, is similar to the previous version, while the watch band is replaced by a gauntlet-like band extending up to almost half of Y/N's arm. The selection interface is identical to the original dial, with the intergalactic peace sign that changes color to reflect what mode it is in. This was officially dubbed the Ultimatrix.

Albedo's Ultimatrix on the other hand, is shown to be the exact same as Y/N's, but its green elements are red instead.

Ultimatrix Modes:
• [Active Mode]:
The Ultimatrix has all the power it needs and is capable of transforming Y/N.

• [Selection Mode]:
This mode allows Y/N to select an alien of his choice. Sometimes their silhouette will appear, other times their face symbol appears, and finally, a 3-dimensional hologram of the selected alien will appear.

• [Activation Mode]:
After selecting an alien, the Ultimatrix dial/core will pop up allowing Y/N to transform into the alien he has selected.

• [DNA Scanner]:
Activated when the Ultimatrix scans new DNA that isn't present in it's database. It creates an alien that is the prime example of the species, along with clothes, life support, and whatever the transformation needs.

• [Voice Command]:
The Voice Command function allows Y/N to have the Ultimatrix follow his voice patterns. However, if Y/N has undergone any accidental change, the Ultimatrix will require him to set an alternate profile.

• [Recharge Mode]:
Once the Ultimatrix's battery and all backup power reserves have fully depleted, it will then enter Recharge Mode and will change Y/N back to normal as a way of keeping him safe from danger whilst it recharges.

• [Randomiser Function]:
When this function is activated, Y/N will be transformed into a different amount of aliens at random moments; being randomly selective of the transformations.

• [Quick Change Function]:
This function will transform Y/N back to normal once he's done using the alien that he's chosen causing it not to time out and allowing him to transform again; only far quicker this time around.

• [Slide Off Function]:
The Slide Off Function will only activate unless Y/N's life is in danger. When this happens, the Ultimatrix will detach itself from Y/N's arm and will find a temporary user until he is safe from harm.