Authors Note

A/N: I had no motivation to write this. It may be be boring at the start, but it will get better. Unless I give up and drop the story. But I'll push through it to the end I guess.

Fun Fact: I just wanna explain how this story was developed, or whatever you call it. My friend and me played this game called: "What if", where I ask "What if" and come up with a random situation. The story goes on depending on the persons answer.

Example, cuz why not

A: What if you woke up one day and found yourself in an ice berg?

B: I'd...explore the place I am?

A: Okay, what if someone..

ORRR

A: What if you woke up one day and found yourself in an ice berg?

B: I'd stay in place.

A: Okay, what if you heard..

And yeah, slowly, a whole story develops and this is how "THe sEcrET of AnDroMedA" was made. Oh and I wrote the whole thing on WhatsApp. The writing and grammar was terrible. I mean of course it was. I wrote that years ago. So I rewrote it and changed some stuff, just to make it more...understandable. Some part were just so...useless. And I was like: Why not write it into an ACTUAL story and publish it, with better writing? 

Hey, I said better writing. Not GOOD writing. 

I can't believe I have the time and motivation to write this useless A/N but not an actual new chapter. Sorry if the last chapter was short, I can't write long stuff. I also can't believe in already in #5 of semi-angst (At least for now). How?? This is stupid...but, Im happy 'bout that!