Character Sketch

NEVAAN RAICHAND

"When he gives off, I will worship the ground you walk on, but is dominant vibe"

At the age of 28, Nevaan is the most renowned and powerful businessman.

He is sunshine, his family knows.

He is grumpy, everyone knows.

People know him for his punctuality and dedication to his work.

The age when the men get pestered for marriage, he has skillfully avoided the topic on the pretext, that he wants his cousin to be married first.

ANAHIRA NOHWAL

She was a very sweet and bubbly girl. People not only admired her for her beauty but for her nature too.

She left no stone unturned in helping the others, and they had started admiring her. While some loved her, few hated her for the fact that she was perfect.

Being stuck in an abusive family, all she wanted was to run and a day came when she gathered all the courage to run away.

The day marked the accident, trapping the mature Anahira into a cage. She lost her memory, and became a little.

A girl who fell into the hands of those, who made her feel disgusted.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CHARACTER AESTHETICS

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Author's Note

✧The story will contain adult contents and themes. Those who are comfortable can read the story.

~No hate to the Author.

✯I completely respect that people have different genres that they love. So, please respect my idea of writing the story.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dedication

"For my alarm clock, for always waking me up in the morning, even though I'm pretty sure we're not on speaking terms. Thanks for the inspiration to write this book... eventually."