Chapter-5

"Let's goooooo" Nevaan screamed excitedly, carrying her on his shoulder, giving her a piggy back ride over the mansion

She was giggling and laughing enjoying the ride of the whole mansion. She was swinging her legs, laughing loudly as he pulled her closer and began to run again.

It was a fresh day, and Nevaan was reluctant to take Anahira anywhere out for now.

He just couldn't help but feel protective and extremely carefull about her. She might be an adult, but she was a little now and he didn't want to risk her.

But, the stress went par his head when he was informed by his secretary that he had to attend a meeting urgently.

It was a deal that he didn't want to miss out on, but he didn't want to leave her as well.

Not finding any other option, he decided to take her in their car to his office. This way, she would not miss him and he wouldn't be tensed about her.

Anahira loved everyone but not more than him. She was reluctant to leave him alone. She would always jump in his arms now, and will roam in the entire mansion, wherever he took her.

After they were ready, he intertwined his hands with hers and took her to their car. The black shiny, and sleek car stood in its glory and her eyes widened.

She ran to touch the metal but he was quick to grab her by her waist, and pulled her closer to him. The car was waiting for about fifteen minutes under the sun, and he didn't want to touch it for now. It was burning hot

"Be a good girl and stay here'' he ordered her and she complied with a huff.

"Daanta mujhe"

(He scold me)

She mumbled, stomping her feet, circling around the car and he chuckled watching her antics.

He settled her on the passenger seat and leaned closer to tie her seat belt. Her breathing turned erratic and she gulped her saliva.

She felt really odd when he came close to her. He looked at her, and his eyes travelled down to her plump lips.

He wanted to suck the life out of those luscious piece of skin but scaring her was the last thing on his mind. She was innocent and he didn't want to ruin that.

Biting his lip, he softly pecked her cheeks and she stared at him with her wide doe eyes, her cheeks turning scarlet.

He, then, settled on the driver seat and smiled at her before driving through the road to his office.

Anahira was staring at everything with her innocent caramel brown eyes, as if she had seen nothing like that before.

She giggled, cutely waving at few stray pets who appeared on the roads. The music made her happy as well.