1.- The Badly Written Past

I know the story of how the Dracomans arose by heart...

Not long ago, in the lands of Lunaro, there was a feud between humans and dragons. For this reason there were wars and deaths of both clans, but one day an unforgettable event occurred in a small village...

Some bandits killed a couple of farmers and just when they entered the house, they heard some very strange noises and when they approached one of the rooms they realized that the couple had a baby. When the bandits were about to kill her, they heard enormous wings approaching quickly. Before they could react, a huge dragon arrived and the bandits fled in fear. As for the baby, the dragon took her...

For many years it was believed that the dragon had taken her to eat her, but what everyone did not know was that the little girl had been raised by the dragon as if she were his daughter, Tana (name that the dragon had given the girl because it meant fire) had developed a strange ability, which was that he had dragon traits, such as wings, horns, tail, powers, etc. When Tana turned 18 the dragon let her go to the nearest village, this caused a lot of confusion, as it was believed that this was impossible due to the enmity. Shortly after, Tana met a boy with whom she fell in love and later they got married. Then they had 2 children (Flamaria and Aiden), who inherited their mother's peculiarity...

And thus the new race was born, which very soon would become the largest nation in all of Lunaro. These were called "Dracomans" since they were half dragon and half human. Tana's descendants grew and grew, but as time went by, the power of the dragon was lost (such as controlling fire and lava), only 1 in every 4 Dracomans inherited them.

The life of the Dracomans was peaceful, and thanks to them the Human-Dragon wars ended, they came to live in harmony, until one terrible day, the king of humans, Charles VI, was murdered by a rebellious "dracoman", This made the humans begin to kill off all the dracomans, out of revenge.

However, I never believed that story since the dracomans had always denied that version... I know it will sound stupid... Even Meggy always tells me that...

- SMG4, they are guilty and if they say they are not, it is only to hide their horrible acts -.

- But Meggy, what would happen if we were the real bad guys? -.

- Do not say that again! - She said to me annoyed - What will the Queen feel if she hears you say these stupid things!? -.

Currently, I am the official writer for Rune (Where I Live with My Friends). Rune is a small town, where many people live. Everyone has a role, I mean everyone does something. Other examples could be those of my friends, Meggy and Saiko, they are Dracoman Hunters, that is, they protect us from the Dracomans, while Melony and Tari are bakers, Luigi and Mario are comedians and from time to time they do shows, Boopkins is a waiter and Bob is a very famous blacksmith (Since he made very good quality swords that did not break so easily).

Queen "Princess Peach" is a friend of mine, the problem is that she didn't like me doubting the story of the Human vs. Dracoman War. But, being a writer, I had begun to realize that the "Official History" had too many inconsistencies. For example, at the beginning of the war, it mentioned that Prince Alonso XV (The son of King Charles VI) had died in the year 1124, but a few pages later, they mention that he won the great battle of the Shine town (A dracoman village) in the year 1128.

I am convinced that this whole war is nonsense... So I am going to do something to stop it... Even if it's the last thing I do... But the problem is that I'm totally alone in this mission... Since none of the inhabitants of Rune believe me...

But I know it's true... Because a Dracomaniac once saved me... No one was there at that time... It was a sunny day, a long time ago... I was about 8 years old and I was playing with Mario, Meggy and the others on the outskirts of the town... Then I remember that Tari said that we could play hide and seek... Then we all got excited and said yes... Luigi started counting, while the rest of us ran to hide... But I got very far away... I got very close to the edge of a cliff... And I perfectly remember that I hid in some bushes that were there... I laughed silently, I was sure that I didn't get there.they would find...But I started to hear the edge breaking... I tried to escape... But it was too late... I fell to the cliff quickly... I closed my eyes, while my tears came out... I was sure I was going to die at that moment... But suddenly, I felt as if something was going to catch me... When I opened my eyes again, I saw that it was a Dracoman boy... He was about my age... I remember how I got along again...

- Gr-thank you - I said.

- You're welcome, little blue - he replied.

He had red eyes... His hair was tied in a ponytail... His wings, tail and horns were red... He had black overalls, with a purple t-shirt... He had shoulder pads, knee pads and a metal breastplate... He was slightly taller than me...

- My name is SMG4 - I told him while I shed my tears.

- Nice to meet you, but to me you have a blue face - he told me, laughing.

We both started laughing... Then, I remember that my cheek started to feel wet, then when I touched it, I noticed that blood was coming out...

- Don't touch yourself, blue, you'll hurt yourself more - he told me.

Then he took a piece of purple cloth from the pocket of his overalls and put it on in the form of a bandage... Then we both smiled... But suddenly Meggy and my other friends arrived, with the Dragon Hunters from the village. ...One of them hurt the Dracoman in one of his eyes with his sword... I remember that when they were about to finish him... I threw a stone, which hit a tree, bounced and raised a curtain of earth... I took the opportunity and freed the Dracoman...

- Go away! - I told him with tears in my eyes.

The Dracoman simply nodded his head, spread his wings and flew away... But when he left, I noticed that he had dropped a necklace... It was a Centaurea Cyanus necklace made of sapphires... When I wanted him to scream, I noticed he was already gone... So I just hid the necklace...

Today I still have the necklace... But no one knew... That was my proof that the Dracomans were not evil.