2.- The Burned Pages

A new dawn, marked the beginning of a new day, I was very excited, since that day I was going to tell Princess Peach and my friends how I was going with my book "History of Rune'', which in my opinion was a somewhat Boring (Since I generally prefer to write about Dracomans, but if others found out, they would take me for a traitor). I woke up and took a bath, when I finished, I went out and dressed, I put my hair in a ponytail, with the piece of purple cloth from the Dracoman (Since it was special to me) and finally, I took the Dracoman's necklace and I wore it, since for me it was like a good luck charm (So when I was going to show one of my stories to the queen, I would wear it, so as not to feel sad if she didn't like them)...

I took my writing from my work table (Where I have all my stories), I took my belt (Which my friends had given me and it was special, because it had a pocket to carry a notebook and a pen, so I could write my stories anywhere. , while on the other side he had a compartment to carry a sword that Bob had given him for my birthday). I quickly left for Princess Peach's castle, while greeting the Rune villagers, excited that that day, I was finally going to show the queen, as I was going to do in my stories "The Rune Chronicles" (A book I am writing about my life in Rune).

I quickly arrived (Why Rune is something small) to the castle. The first thing I did when I entered was take a deep breath, since running had tired me a little, then I began to walk through the enormous hallways of the place. Upon arriving at the library, I took another deep breath, as I opened the door, on the other side, was Princess Peach sitting at a desk reading letters and/or important documents.

- Good morning, your majesty - I said with a smile.

- Hello SMG4, come in, make yourself comfortable -.

I thanked him with a small gesture as he entered the room, I sat down and handed him the book. At first he seemed somewhat happy to be seeing him, but little by little his face changed in a few minutes, he had changed his expression of happiness to an expression of horror and disgust.

- What's wrong princess? - I asked a little worried - Have I written something wrong? -.

He didn't say anything, you could just see his eyes move from one side to the other, as he quickly turned the pages. Just when I was reaching the blank part, he gritted his teeth with uncontrollable fury, closed the book tightly... Immediately afterwards, he threw it in my face... The impact made me fall from the chair...

- WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS STUPIDITY MEAN, SMG4!? - he asked while pointing his finger at me.

I was too scared to answer... At first I didn't understand what was happening... I had perfectly written the events of Rune's last few years... And I had even stayed up late reviewing it the night before... I was too confused ...

Until I saw the cover of the book... That's when I realized my mistake... I'm currently writing 3 stories, the first is "The Rune Chronicles'', the second is "The Hope" (A book in which I try to give hope to others that all wars will soon end) andlatest It's called "The Dragon Boy"... This last one talks about the Dracomans... And all the injustices that we humans put them through.... And unfortunately for me, I had confused the latter with "The Rune Chronicles" and the queen had just read it in its entirety...

- It's just a story, with imagination... -.

- YOUR DAMN IMAGINATION IS GOING TO LEAD US TO RUIN! - he answered me - WHAT DO YOU IMAGINE IS GOING TO HAPPEN IF SOMEONE FINDS OUT ABOUT ALL THIS!? -.

I didn't know what to answer... I just stared at the ground... As if a huge rock had just fallen on me... Just when I was about to say something, I noticed how some drops of blood fell from my nose... .

I looked up, straight into Peach's eyes... She kept looking at me with hateful eyes...
Then, she took my book...
And he threw it against the chimney...

- NOOOOOO! - I screamed desperately as tears came out of my eyes.

I felt like my whole world was starting to go down, years of research, burned in just a few seconds... I stayed covering my mouth... While the princess approached the door...

- Let this be the last time this happens, 4 -.

He then slammed the door shut,while it resonated in the old library... There I was... Kneeling in front of the fireplace... Feeling the tears in my hands... And with a broken heart... I can't take it anymore...

I ran away as fast as I could, while wiping my tears... I knew it was my fault, but still, it felt like the queen was against me... On the way I met Mario.

- Hello SMG4! - told me.

- Hello Mario - I responded, drying my tears.

- What's the matter? -.

Then I told him everything that had just happened, while he wiped the blood from my nose... Mario is my best friend, besides being the only one who knew how important that book was to me... Just when we finished, we started to walk towards my house...

- That damn bitch, she'll deal with me later -.

- No Mario, I don't want to get you into trouble -.

- You are my best friend SMG4 and I am going to help you - he replied smiling.

I said goodbye to him with a hug... I was really lucky to have someone like him who listened to me and half understood...

However, I still felt very sad... I knew it was stupid to cry over just a book... But I couldn't control myself... I started crying again, only this time, I took a passage that took me right to my house...

When I arrived, I locked myself in... I remember crying until I fell asleep... I was truly devastated...