XLIX: Final

The last part of TO BE YOURS (ㅠㅠ)

~~~

Lily is much more spoiled that she had thought the kitten would be when Jennie took her from Kai. Good thing Lisa is here now because Jennie has absolutely no idea what she is doing with the white kitten.

Jennie doesn't understand how can a cat act like it's got some serious strong royal blood in veins. She hisses any time someone disturbs her peaceful day, which is almost all the time, and treats Kuma like her own personal dog.

The other day she even had the talk with Lisa about the kitten, but the Thai just dismissed the matter with saying "it's just the cats behavior, what can I do? Send her to therapy?", and okay, she's right.

But seriously where did she get this princess attitude from?

Jennie's eyes fall on the white fur ball catwalking graciously through the main hall towards where she's sitting on her lounge seat with a plate of fruits in her hand. Lily eyes her with her special look that says "give me what I want or I'm going to make you regret all your life decisions".

Kuma is nowhere to be around and Jennie wonders where he can be right now.

The cat's gaze is honestly too threatening that Jennie calls for her girlfriend loudly. The hisses and glares, but then again, knowing she can trust Jennie, she hops on the armrest of the lounge, looking expectedly at the fruit plate.

"Nini? You called?" Lisa appears inside the lounge room, her torso peeking inside. She then sees Lily there. "Oh. She's here too." And then walks in completely. "What are you doing here, Lily?" She uses a cute tone to talk with her cat, while Jennie is sitting there watching her with cringe.

The cat only meows adorably.

Seriously? Now she's acting all nice and innocent? She was just killing me with glares right now!!!

"Yes, well." Jennie lifts the plate off her lap. "Can I give her fruits?"

"Yes, but not much." Lisa says and sits at the foot of the lounge chair, putting Jennie's fit in her lap to massage her. "Lily, be polite." She uses her softest tone on Lily and magically, the cat purrs and scoots closer to Jennie, rubbing her head against Jennie's arm.

"Wow. She really likes you." Jennue gawks as she picks up a small cut of strawberry and offers it to the cat who accepts it with no hesitation.

Lisa smirks.

"All the kittens like me." She tickles Jennie's feet slyly. "Especially this kitten."

Jennie bends her knees to her chest, away from Lisa's grasp, trying not to look so ticklish.

"Yah!"

Lisa leans closer to the brunette's face.

"What? Is it wrong that you like your baby?"

"Well it's a lie." Jennie also decreases the distance, she picks a sliced apple and brings it up to Lisa's mouth, signaling for the girl to open her mouth, and when she does, Jennie puts it in Lisa's mouth. "I don't just like you, I love you, baby girl."

Lisa has the slice of apple and a part of Jennie's finger in her mouth when it happens. She unintentionally bites Jennie's finger, hard enough that makes the older girl wince in pain and pull her hand back in a very fast reaction. Lily jumps away from her with a hiss, too bothered by the sound Jennie makes.

The Korean is about to scold Lisa but then she sees her pained expression with her hand holding the side of her head. The injured side. Jennie lunges forward to her, not realizing the ceramic plate falling from her lap and shattering on the ground.