001

"Help me, Lord, from these fantasies in my head

They ain't ever been safe ones

I don't fellowship with these fake ones"

When someone is desperate and is at the point of breaking, they would do anything to save themselves. Well, this is what is happening to a famous football club, FC Barcelona. FC Barcelona is running low on funds and they don't know what to do to save the club, they keep wishing upon a star for someone to come and save them. They had tried everything to save themselves from not being in debt. They let go some of their best players to save money but that plan seems to not be working out as they thought it would.

On the other hand, one of the greatest mafia bosses is confronted with a situation that she is unprepared to deal with. The business of drug trafficking and money laundering has grown, and more mafia and cartel bosses want to be involved. Gabriela Isabella Rodríguez, daughter of the late Santiago Rodriguez, has been leading her father's mafia, "Los Escorpiones," since she was 18 years old. It was difficult at first, but she soon mastered it and became the most recognized mafia boss in Europe within her first year as leader. Gabriela had contracts with Spain's prime minister and several senators. She is also laundering money through the Real Madrid club, as she has a contract with them. However, it appeared that her business was expanding by the day, and the prime minister, senators, and club failed to transport the money or drugs outside the nation. She had heard on the news that the Barcelona football club was going bankrupt, so she created a plan in which both might win.

A knock was heard as the mafia leader sat in her office finishing up some paperwork before going home for the day. "Come in," Gabriela said as she concentrated on what she was signing. "Ma'am this are information you asked about the Barcelona club later today. The yellow folder has the name of the players their salary and also their personal information. In the red folder is the information on the financial level of the club and more as well," Maria her secretary said as she handed her the folders. "Thanks, Mar. Um before you leave can you call Alejandro and Gustavo here, please? Oh, and I almost forgot have you gotten a message from Real Madrid?" Gabriela said to her secretary before she left for her office. "No ma'am I could call right now to see if there are any updates if that's ok?" Maria responded. "Oh no let's leave it there. I will have to make a trip to Madrid to see what's going on no worries. That's all-thanks Mar" Gabriela said as she opened the red folder that was brought to her.

"Oh fuck! No wonder Barcelona is going bankrupt." Gabriela said with a shocked expression as she read Barcelona's financial position. "Gabz, you called for us?" Alejandro said as he and Gustavo entered their boss's offices. "Yeah, I did. I have something in mind that I wanted to share with you before proceeding with the plan" Gabriela said as she motioned to them to sit down. "Yeah, sure what's up G," Gustavo said as he and Alejandro sat down. "Well, I think I might have found a way to traffic the drugs that are not able to be trafficked to other countries, and also how to keep laundering money," Gabriela explained as she looked at the picture of her and her father in the hospital the day he passed away. "Ok, how?" Alejandro said curious of what she was going to say. "I need to fly out to Barcelona tomorrow to contract FC Barcelona into the business. They are going bankrupt and they will be desperate for the money. But I will need a group of men to help with the trafficking on that side." Gabriela said as she handed them the red folder. "Gaby this is insane you know how difficult it was when you contracted Real Madrid. Are you out of your mind? You know that right now Barcelona is on the newspaper 24/7 and people will become suspicious of how the club got money overnight." Alejandro said getting up from his chair. "It's the only way we could continue expanding the business. No one will know I have the government rapped around my fingers no one will know." Gabriela said trying to defend herself. "Exactly the government Not the Barcelona manager, not the Barcelona club president," Gustavo said siding with Alejandro. "I get it is too risky but it's the only way to keep the business running, and you know that it doesn't matter how much you tell me it's not wise to do it, you know I will still do it," Gabriela said standing up from her chair with a commanding voice.

 "Alright fine. What do you need?" Alejandro said giving up and sitting down. "I need you two to help get me a group of 10 players for the job, technically it has to be 11 of them but the eleventh person will be Xavi Hernandez but that one is mine to target so don't worry about that. Also, after the contract is signed in Barcelona, we are to head out to Madrid we have to take care of some business." Gabriela said as she explained to the men in front of her. "Is everything good in Madrid?" Gustavo said concerned. "Yeah, it's just that I haven't heard from Carlo." She replied. "Didn't you talk to Jude yesterday?" Gustavo said. "I did but it's not the same Gus," she said standing up and making her way toward the door. "Where are you going?" Alejandro said confused. "Going to gather the men for tomorrow. I will be back as soon as I finish." She said and with that, she made her way towards the area where every one of her men was. As she walked down the stairs that lead outside, Maria walked alongside as she took notes.

"Informthe pilot that I need to leave tomorrow for Barcelona at 10 a.m., both of thepilots please the team I am taking is going on the other jet. That's all-thanksMar" she said as she stopped walking spinning in front of Maria. After Marialeft to go to her office, Gabriela turned to her men who were under the shedbeside the pool. "Necesito que al menos 6 de ustedes venganconmigo a Barcelona mañana y luego vayan a Madrid." Gabrielasaid as she stood tall in front of her men. "Porsupuesto jefa, a qué hora nos vamos?" One of the men said ashe stood from where he was sitting down. "A las 10 de la mañana" She replied asshe left them to go back to her office. 

Alejandro and Gustavo had left to go home and Gabriela stood looking through the huge glass window where you could see the city of Paris starting to light up. Ever since she turned 20 some things started to get heated up in Madrid where she was born and raised. Once everything was settled in Madrid, she was convinced that it was too dangerous to live there so she moved to Paris France where she has been living for years now. "Dad please tell me if this is the right decision," she said as she fiddled around with her necklace, as she looked up to the sky. She sighed and walked towards her desk where 10 photos were laid out. Each photo showed the faces of 10 players that would make up the team that she needed, but only one caught her attention. She placed the photos in the yellow folder grabbed the red folder and also grabbed the folder where the contract was and made her way out of the building heading to her car to go home.