10(M)

Authors pov

Asher was on top of his and jimin's shared bed reading a book since he was bored,while Jimin was in the bathroom bathing.

In the bathroom.

"He will definitely feel aroused because of this outfit." Jimin whispered to himself while looking at the mirror and smiling nervously.

"What if he feels disgusted?" Jimin said sadly, feeling insecure about his body after what happened to him.

He shook his head of any thoughts that could change his mood and walked out of the bathroom when Asher called for him.

Jimin walked out of the bathroom and looked at Asher seductively.

Asher heard the bathroom door open and close,he looked up and was met with a sight that he never wanted to take his eyes off.

There Jimin was, wearing a short robe that stopped at his milky slender thighs,the robe hanging loosely from his shoulder's,showing his collar bones and shoulder's.

Asher gulped.

Jimin walked slowly towards Asher,swaying his hips and biting his bottom lip.

Asher placed the book on the bedside table without looking away from Jimin.

Jimin stopped Infront of Asher who sat up and rested his back on the headboard, forehead coated in sweat.

Jimin brought his small cute fingers to the knot on the robe and swiftly loosed it,making it fall completely from his arms and falling on the floor.Jimin not minding being completely naked Infront of Asher whose breath hitched.

He had seen Jimin naked before but he never really looked at Jimin fully because he didn't want to come off as disrespectful or rude,and now that he was looking at Jimin here Infront of him,naked and literally giving himself to Asher made Asher feel some type of way.

"Ji-min." Asher took in a deep breath.

Jimin hummed and climbed on the bed and palmed Asher who gasped at the teasing.

"Baby, you're so hard for me." Jimin unzipped Asher's trouser while looking at him in the eyes,Asher noticing a lot of lust in them.

Jimin pulled Asher's pants with the help of Asher who was now completely bare Infront of Jimin.

Jimin smirked. "You're so big,daddy." Asher groaned out loud when Jimin called him daddy.

"You like it when I call you daddy?" Asher nodded.

He grabbed jimin's head and crashed their lips together,both of them fighting for dominance.

Asher won.He gripped jimin's ass who moaned into the kiss.

They both kissed for five minutes before pulling away.

They looked at each other in the eyes and Jimin swiftly placed Asher's dick inside him.

He moaned loudly and pushed his head backwards and bit his bottom lip with a seductive smile on his face.

"Fuck." Asher rested his head on the headboard while holding jimin's hips who started moving.

"Ahh,ahh,daddy you're so huge." Jimin moaned in ecstacy when Asher started moving in a fast pace,matching his.

"Ugh,Jimin." Asher brought Jimin closer to him by pushing him forward and kissing him sloppily.

"Yess,hmm." Asher thrusted into Jimin without mercy.

"Asher!" Jimin screamed when Asher pounded his prostate.

"Ugh,yess,like that,just like that." Jimin closed his eyes tightly,he was close.

"Shit,I'm gonna cum." After Asher said that,he released his seeds into Jimin who groaned feeling really full and wet down there.

They both moved slowly to finish their sex drive.

....

Ah,yes fuck me like that,yes daddy." Jimin said hysterically as Asher drilled his hole.

He was Infront of the mirror in the bedroom, leaning on the table while one of his thigh was on top of the table.

"Look at yourself,being a good boy just for daddy." Asher held jimin's long hair tightly and snapped his neck harshly towards his shoulder making Jimin cry out because of the manhandling.

Asher fucked Jimin like he wasn't human.

"Daddy,harder,faster please just fuck me till I forget my own birth month!." Jimin screamed while tears streamed down his face,he looked at himself in the mirror and licked his lips when he met eyes with Asher who smirked and increased his pace making Jimin go crazy.

"Daddy!" Jimin cried as he came on the desk.He was shaking so much.

Asher was still ponding into his already loosed hole until he came too.

Asher carried Jimin to the bed and widened his legs,still not done with Jimin.

"Ahh daddy!" Jimin screamed when Asher thrusted all five fingers on his left arm into Jimin and finally slamming his dick into Jimin while his fingers were still inside.

He moved his fingers and dick in an unimaginable pace, stretching Jimin even more.

Jimin didn't know who he was anymore,all he knew was that he was feeling so much pleasure and he didn't want it to fucking stop.

Jimin arched his back and his eyes rolled to the back of his head,his mouth speaking incoherent words,his toes curled backwards as he came,his cum flying everywhere like fireworks.

He cried out,tears falling out of his eyes.He had never felt this good in his life,the pleasure was just too much.

Asher fucked Jimin into oblivion.Asher was enjoying himself so much,he didn't want this to end but he had to stop because of Jimin,the latter was enjoying it but he was tired.

Asher came while kissing Jimin who scratched Asher's back while kissing back and Cumming again.The whole bedroom was a mess.

Asher pulled out of Jimin and collapsed beside him while breathing heavily,Jimin doing the same.

"That was... amazing." Jimin said breathlessly.

They both looked at each other and cuddled each other.

Asher spooning Jimin.

They slept peacefully,not knowing what awaited them tomorrow.