Chapter 1

"I miss you
and I hope your okay."
-Olivia Rodrigo
(hope ur ok)

"Yvonne is coming back?!" John B yelled excitedly at his friend JJ.

Yvonne was one of their bestfiends but she moved away. She got married and they split up after 9 months so she ran away to god knows where.

"When is she coming?" Kie asked from the corner of John Bs house.

"12" JJ clarified as he looked at the clock and it said 11:30.

"I'm nervous, we havnt seen her since.." Pope said nervously. The last time they saw her was when she left when her and her husband had a big fight. She rushed out of the house with all of her stuff and they were just yelling at eachother and then she drove off and they havnt seen her since.

They of course texted her but she never awnsered, only when she was letting them know she was coming back to town.

Yvonne got married to young, and everyone told her she would regret it and it will never last. But of course she didn't believe them.

Her and her boyfriend started dating when they were 17 and got married at 20.

Her husband was on the enemies side. So of course none of her friends liked him.

But that didn't stop her. So she married him.

She married Rafe Cameron..

He was a kook, mean, rich, charming, passionate, gentle, and loving.

She was a pouge, very kind, bright, graceful, dirty, stubborn, determined, and also loving.

But they fell in love.

They loved every flaw of eachother.

The deeply loved one another so much it created some problems.

They didn't know what was best for one another.

But in reality they are what is best for one another they just don't see it yet.

Then all the sudden they hear a car door shut. They all scramble to the pullout bed and look out the window.

Then they saw the beautiful Yvonne Cameron.

Her shiny blonde hair shining in the summer sun and her tan legs making her way to the Chateau.

"She looks beautiful." John B said as they started at her in awe.

All of the boys had a crush on her but she was to old from them. And she fell in love with the enemy.

"She always has been." JJ said as he rushed off the pullout bed and ran outside to greet the blonde girl.

"Yvonne!!" JJ screamed as he has the biggest smile on his face and ran over and wrapped his arms around her.

"J!" She yelled with her bright smile and instantly hugged him back.

"I missed you so fucking much!" JJ said into her neck as he held her tighter. "Never do that again."

"I won't I promise." She said as she reassured him by rubbing his back.

"Vonny!" John B said walking over to them with his arms out wide.

"Jonny!" Yvonne yelled as she pulled away from the blonde and ran toward him.

"God, I missed you." John B said as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and brought her in tight.

"I missed you too," She said as she pulled away and grabbed Kie and Pope and gave them big hugs. They let out a laugh as they hugged back.

"How are you?" JJ asked as Yvonne pulled away from the two.