Chapter 2

"I had hoped you'd see my face
and that you'd be reminded that for me
it isn't over"
-Adele
(Someone Like You)

"Hi.." Yvonne said as she looked at him with an embarrassed face.

"Uh.." Rafe said trying to think of something to say. He said stood there looking at her.

"Come inside?" Rafe asked as she nodded and he moved out of the way to let her in. As soon as she got close to him she turned to him.

Like a magnate.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked furiously.

"I wanted to see you and let you know i'm back." She said as she looked down at her shoes.

"You left me." He whimpered as he pointed to her and then to him.

"I -I know, I'm sorry." She said as she looked up at him with a genuine look.

"I don't want to fucking see you." He said as he furiously walked toward the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for a drink.

"Please Rafe." She begged as she ran after him. "I just want to talk."

"Well the last time we talked you up and left." He said as he grabbed a water bottle and slammed the fridge doors closed and then walked over to the counter and leaned his hands on it as he took a deep breath. "You don't know how scared I was Yvonne, I didn't know where you went. Or even if you would come back."

"I know I'm sorry." She said as she walked closer to him.

"Why! Why did you leave me?" He yelled as he slammed his hands on the counter.

"Because we were fighting and I needed some time." She said as talked with her hands.

"What did you think would've happened if you came back? That we wouldn't fight again? You picked up ur stuff and walked out. You don't walk out on love. You walked out on me when I was trying to talk to you!" He said was he raised his voice and started pacing his his hands in his hair.

"I had to of came back either way. Fighting or not. I'm really to fight for us, this." She said as she motioned to the two of them.

"I'll never do it again." She promised.

"And how can I trust you not to it again!" He yelled.

"I promise Rafe! I love you and I can't even breathe with out you. I can't not be with you. I'm in love with you!" She yelled as a tear went down her face.

"Not enough for you to stay." He said as he sat down at the kitchen table with his hands in his hair again.

"I just needed time to think. And I'm sorry I should have talked to you about it and not shut you out." She said as she wiped her tears and walked toward him.

"Just let me in." He begged as he lifted his head up. She walked into his spread legs and held his cheeks in her hands.

"Rafe." She whimpered as she felt all of those tears coming down her face.

"Come here,"He said as grabbed her waist and brought her on his lap and he immediately hugged her. She melted into him as she eagerly held onto him.

He knew her better than anyone. He knew what she was thinking and he knew she didn't mean to do this. But he needed her in that moment. He couldn't walk away or storm off. He needed her and she needed him.

"I'm so sorry" She said as she cried in his chest.

"Yvonne," He said as he started crying as he grabbed onto her harder as he thought she was going to leave again.

"I'm here, talk to me." Rafe said as he slowly pulled away and gently grabbed her cheeks and angled her eyes to him.

"I.." She couldn't think. She just stared at his beautiful eyes and couldn't even breathe. She missed him so much it physically hurt.

"Yvonne, I'm your husband. You can always talk to me. You didn't have do leave me." He said as he looked  at her as a tear fell from his eye.

"Rafe, i'm so sorry. I just couldn't take it. I hate confrontation and I don't know what is wrong with me," She said as she felt more tears coming down her face.

"What couldn't you take, baby?" He asked.

"I don't like fighting with you. I hate being mad at you. It physically hurts to be mad at you or you mad at me," She said trying to say how she feels.

"Then talk to me, don't walk away." Rafe gently said as he wrapped his arms around her again and brought her in tighter. She breathed in his scent, lucky to me home.

He was her home.

"I'm sorry." She repeated.

"It's okay baby, just don't leave me again." He begged as he pulled away and grabbed her tiny hands. He looked down at her ring and brought their hands up and kissed the beautiful diamond ring.

"I know you'll never forgive, but i'm truly sorry. I don't know what is wrong with me." She said as she felt all the guilt come back over her.

"I forgive you, baby." He reassured her as he leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed him back as she put her hands on his collar and pushed him into her.

He grabbed her waist and pushed her into and grabbed her cheek and kissed her deeply.

"I love you." She moaned as she grabbed on to his shirt tighter.

"I love you." He said as he grabbed her head and kissed her with more passion.

The kiss shared so much emotion.

Love

Desire

Fear

"I have to go soon.." Yvonne said was she lifted her head and looking into his eyes with a pout.

"Baby, why are you already leaving me when you just got back?" He whined as he leaned down and put his head on her chest, breathing into her.

"The pouges want to go to a party, to celebrate my return."

"Can I come with you?" He asked. "I just got you back."

"Of course you can." She said as she leaned down and snugged his head into her.