Regretting getting on this thing.

(BEEBEE'S POV)

Twenty more seconds.

Another ding.

We both look at the door.

...

All I see through the door is a house in the far distance, lit up from the party lights inside.

"It's night time..? We must be on the other side of the world! Oh god im so far from home.." I stress, trying to collect myself. I hear Rico scoff

"Uff!! Yuo gotta stop stressimg so much man, im goign to partgy !!!!!" He runs out the door, straight over to the house.

"ugh...maybe it'll take my mind off of everything." I drag my feet, walking to the doors. It's loud inside, three people I don't know are in a circle dancing. Some party I suppose.

I look to my right, Rico is in the corner dancing as well.

"Hye look u stoped panickjnf! Try danicng smd it might hepp with yuor worries!!!!" He laughs, clearly being passive aggressive.

"Whatever, try not to annoy me." I lean against the wall, Rico looks away and keeps dancing.

"Nice moves, you learn that from a yoga video?" I mutter.

"SJU5T UP!!-" the tv interrupts us with a loud alert.

"What the??" We both say at the same time.

"WARNING! A METEOR SHOWER IS SAID TO START AT THIS TIME, FIND SHELTER!" The tv blurts out.

"A METEOR SHOWER??! RICO WHAT DO WE DO???"

"UAAHH I DOTN KNOW????!!??!?" Rico looks around frantically, before spotting a small hut across from the house. "WAIT! I HVAE AN DIEA!!" he grabs my arm and we both jump out the window, headed for the little hut.

"WHY ARE WE GOING THERE?? HOW IS THAT SUPPOSE TO PROTECT US?!" I yell at him.

"WHEY!! U WAMTED ME TO DO SMTHN! I THJNK JTS SAFE THRERE!" he shouts back, we both hide inside as we watch a meteor explode the house we were just in.

"Oh my god.." I stare at the pieces of what once was a nice house in utter horror. "Are...those people okay..?" I say, staring at rico with wide eyes.

Rico looks at the destroyed party, and back at me. "Oviouslty not..."

We stare at each other, both feeling the large BANG on the hut we're in. A meteor hit us, but it barely affected the hut.

"How...is that possible???" I say softly, my voice cracking.

"Se? All u had tk do was to trust me!" His tail wags, but immediately stops after I look at him with rage in my eyes.

The meteors stop, and we rush back to the elevator. We make it just in time and the doors close behind us.

"Well uurrhh...atwleast we paritued!" Rico tries to laugh off the situation, but I just sit down and hug my knees.

"I wanna go home..." I sulk.

Rico sighs and looks away from me, waiting for the next floor. I look at him, confused.

"Hey..how are you so calm right now?" I sit up. Rico looks at me.

"Whadd ya mean?" He tilts his head, turning his head to see me.

"I mean, we're on a random elevator that came out of no where, which takes us to not floors, but random places that are on the other side of where we live, and you aren't finding that bad in ANY way?" I stand up, genuinely confused.

"Well I jsut let it loos dawg..! It's gonna be fien, beign curius somtims wont hrut!" He nudges me with his arm. "U shud try 'letting loose' once in a whiel."