Sweet Moments.

Ruka's POV

I woke up because of my alarm clock so I got up and turned off my alarm clock "Aishh another day of practice again" I said and went out of my room to wake up the others. The first room I went to was Rami's, when I opened the door I saw that she was still sleeping so I thought something silly.

I entered slowly and approached her "Yoww Rami is awake, what time is it, we still have practice" I shouted so he woke up and sat down suddenly "HAHAHAHA Rami I wish you could see your face HAHAHA" I said to him while laughing so much that he looked at me evilly "Yahh!! Unnie, you can wake me up without startling me!!" he shouted and said and I knew he was annoyed so I stopped laughing and hugged him "Sorry Rami" I said softly to him and he pouted.

"Yahh!! don't pout your not cute you're like a duck HAHAHAHAH, let's go, let's wake the others" I said and pulled her to get up "Unnie I want to sleep more" she said and I shook my head "Let's goooo, you wake up Asa, Rora and Pharita, I'll be with the lovebirds okay?" I said and she nodded then we went out and went to our colleague's rooms.

I went to Ahyeon first because it was easier to wake her up than Chiquita, when I opened the door I saw her on her phone so I went in and approached her "Yoww your awake already, take a shower and go downstairs for breakfast, I'll just wake up your girlfriend" I said and tap her head "I'll just wake her up unnie and we'll go downstairs together when she's done taking shower" she said and smiled so I nodded and left her room then went downstairs and went to the kitchen to cook for our breakfast.

Ahyeon POV

After I showered and got dressed, I went to Chiquita's room, I knocked before opening the door, you know maybe she's awake, but I know she's not awake yet because she was tired yesterday, I opened her door and saw her still sleeping, she's so cute when she is sleeping argh, I came to her and kissed her cheek and then her forehead.

"Babe wake up, we still have practice"I said with my baby voice when I woke her up and she moved and slowly opened her eyes, I smiled and she also smiled when she saw me "Morning babe, take a shower and get dressed, I'll wait for you here and let's go downstairs together" I said and kissed her cheek again, I saw she blushed so I chuckled "Morning too babe, I'm going to take a shower and get dressed, wait for me okay?" she said and I nodded, she sat down and suddenly kissed my lips, I smiled at what she did and responded to her kiss.

She broke the kiss from me and we breathed air together then we looked at each other and laughed "My morning is so beautiful" she said and stood up, I just looked at her and she gave me a flying kiss before entering on her bathroom , I smiled and was thrilled by what she did so I lay on his bed while waiting for her.

After waiting for her for a few minutes, she came out so I sat on his bed and looked at her "Your so pretty babe, are you ready?" I asked and she nodded with a smile so I stood up and we went down together.

"Hello unnies, good morning!!" Chiquita shouted greetings to our other members so we looked at her and laughed "You have a lot of energy today Canny hm, I guess you two did something before going here hmm?" Rami said to her with teasing smile and approached her then hugged her "No,we don't do anything, come on guys, let's eat I'm hungry" Chiquita said at the same time pout, we all nodded and went to the dining table and ate.

While we were eating, we were constantly laughing because of Chiquita's expression when she eats "Aughh, the food is so delicious" she said so we laughed again because of the expression on her face "Eat well bab- canny, there's a lot food her, make yourself full" I said while giving her the food with a smile on my face.

After we ate we went to the car going to the YG Building and the one next to me was Ruka unnie and the one next to Chiquita was Rami, we were not sit next to each other because our manager chose where we sat and who was next to us .

"Unnie you and Canny exchange seats please, I want to sit next to her" I whispered to Ruka unnie and she looked at me shaking her head "It's not possible Ahyeon, our manager will scold us when he see that your sitting with Canny " she said so I just sighed and bowed with sadness face.

After a few minutes of driving, we arrived at the YG Building we got out and entered the building, I quickly approached canny and held her arm while smiling at her and she smiled back while holding my hand that is clinging to her arm "I love you babe" she whispered to me so my cheeks reddened from what she said and I smiled big "I love you more babe" I answered whispering to her and we walked into the dance practice room.

:Short update because I'm so busy on my school and I have a family problem, please understand me🥺

I promise the next chapter will be long and I will double my update.