₊‧♡‧₊ Chapter. 2 ₊‧♡‧₊

I park my car in my driveway, and sit in silence.

After ten minutes, I force myself to get up, grab my backpack and make my way to the front porch.

I take a deep breath, grab out my keys, and force myself to unlock the door and head inside.

"Y/N? Is that you, girl?" I hear my mom call out to me, she sounds like she's in a good mood. I sigh in relief. I wanted to go out tonight, any dramas and I wouldn't be able to go out.

"Yes, Mama. How was your day?" I yell from the corridor, kicking off my shoes.

"Good, good." She says, she only ever says that when something important has happened.

"What's the big news?" I reply, walking into the kitchen, where she sits with a glass of red wine in her hands. Must be really good, then.

"So, you know that guy, Dustin?" Uh oh.

"Uh, yeah..?" I winced, why does she want to talk about him?

"He asked me out at work today!" She laughed happily, raising her glass in their air in triumph.

"That's great, Mom. So happy for you." I smiled weakly, I knew what kind of guy this 'Dustin' was. Put simply, he's a perv. I don't want my mom hanging around him, but I'm not going to speak up. I wanna go out tonight, and if I speak up she'll get shitty.

It's really easy to stir up her temper.

"Me too! I was thinking, you and I should celebrate this weekend. Dinner at that burger joint you like, sounds good? We can get milkshakes, too." She says, cheerily. One-on-one time with my mom is like walking on thin ice. It can be fun and awesome, then it can be scary and emotional. She was dynamite, and I was a kid with matches.

[PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE GOT THE REFERENCE?? I swear I'm not that old]

"Sounds awesome to me, Mom. Anyways, do you mind if I go hangout at Mads'?" She hesitated, I could tell she was thinking about how that could make my reputation spiral out into me looking like a flake. It became easy to read her thinking face, she was like an open book when you paid attention to her facials.

"Fine... curfew is 11:00pm, any later and you're grounded for a month." I knew she was lying, because that would damage my reputation greatly. Scare tactics, she never quits with the fucking mind games.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm gonna go get changed now. Love you."

"Love you, too, girl." I quickly scampered up the stairs, looking for something cute to wear but not too me. If I was gonna go hang with Rodrick, the drummer of heavy metal garage band "Löded Diper", I was gonna need an outfit that said yeah, I'm cool. Plus, if I'm honest? I kinda wanna impress him. He's cute in his own dorky ways and I want him to think I look pretty.

After half an hour of tossing and turning over what to wear, I decided on wearing: a denim miniskirt, a Limp Bizkit band t-shirt tucked into the skirt, black fishnets, and a black leather jacket.

Then, after the outfit was built, it was time to accessorise. I chucked on a plain black choker with a sword charm at the front, a studded belt and lastly, I put on some black treble clef earrings.

After all of that, I fixed up my hair, reapplied my red tinted vanilla flavoured chapstick, and put on some more mascara. I grabbed my black purse and off I went.

Was this a bit over the top? Yes, absolutely. However, do I look hot and the actual fucking bomb though? Yes, abso-fucking-lutely.

I am gonna make that boy melt into his socks, I look so good.

My phone beeped, I'm assuming that it's from Rodrick. I walked over to my phone and checked it. Sure enough, it was the one and only, Rodrick Heffley.