₊‧♡‧₊ Chapter. 3 ₊‧♡‧₊

౨ৎ♡ Author's Note: ♡౨ৎ So sorry for the lateness of this chapter!! I was reading a fallout 4 fanfic and completely forgot to move this chapter to Wattpad to be scheduled to release!! (I'll be more onto it, sorry)

Last night with Y/N was fucking awesome. We pretty much spent the entire night just talking and gaming, with my band's album quietly playing in the background — it was really nice.

The weight of her head on my shoulder was amazing. I could hear her slow breathing, it was so quiet. But, she was so close I could hear it clearly.

I can't believe I had the balls to kiss her, TWICE. She even admitted to liking it. I'm fucking losing it, this is so awesome.

The moment Y/N decided it was time for her to leave and went home last night, I changed out of my pants, and went to bed in my shirt and boxers. I passed out almost instantly. I'm pretty sure I snored pretty bad, too.

When I woke up the next morning, I honestly kinda just laid in my bed. Not really moving, or doing anything.

Just thinking.

About her.

And her perfume.

And the feeling of her head on my shoulder.

And how our hands were so close together.

And how her lip gloss tasted.

And how soft her lips were.

WAIT, WHY DIDN'T I TRY TO GET TO HOME BASE? SHE CLEARLY WAS GIVING ME AN OPENING. FOR FUCKS' SAKE RODRICK, YOU HAD A CHICK IN YOUR BED AND ALL YOU DID WAS PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND LISTEN TO YOUR BAND'S STUPID MUSIC?! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

As I laid in bed mentally cursing myself, I could hear my mom calling out to me from downstairs. I let out a deep, pained groan and forced myself to wake the fuck up.  Shit, I missed such a good opportunity. She must think I'm so lame, now.

At least I can say I kissed her, twice. That'll be something to tell Ben and Chris about, they'll be so fucking jealous.

...

After dropping Gregory off at middle school, I drove my way through to Crossland High. Jamming out to Metallica on my way to school, pretending to play the drums on my steering wheel.

I got to admit, my ego is pretty fucking high right now.

But then again, who's wouldn't be? I kissed the prettiest, most popular girl in school and she actually LIKED IT. That is nothing to sneeze at.

As I made my way to my locker, I bumped into Ben, who was on his way to his own locker.

"Soo, how'd it go with Miss. M.J. at your place last night, you scamp?"

"Michael Jackson?" Why the fuck are we talking about Michael Jackson, Ben?

"No, you idiot! I'm talking about Mary Jane, you know, from that Spiderman movie? She's like your M.J. A prettier one at that, too." ...I feel so fucking dumb right now.

"Oh." Was all I could mutter out. I quickly relaxed, and tried to change the mood. I smirked, taking my time to cultivate my words.

"Ben, I had her sitting in my bed, with her head on my shoulder. Guess what I did?"

"I'm assuming you tried to fuck her? Wait, did you actually do it—" Ben turned bright red, probably thinking about what Y/N looked naked.

"Fuck, no! Man, don't be so fucking weird." I facepalm, I can't with Ben sometimes he's so weird. Love him, though.