Part 10 (A situation)

*Time skip*

As soon as jungkook reached the hospital, the staff of the hospital rushed to him, bowing their head.
Mr. Choi: G-good morning sir (the Senior doctor of the hospital came quickly as he got to know that mr. Jeon has came.)
Jungkook: shut up. (He was annoyed that instead of hospitalizing Taehyung's mom they all are busy in this fucking formality.)
Mr. Choi: W-what happened to her? (He quickly motioned to his staff to take their work, nurses hurriedly took taehee in the emergency room)
Jungkook: Mr. Choi, I want her fine and healthy. (He coldly said clenching his jaw.)

Mr

Mr. Choi: Yes, we'll try mr. Jeon (Nervous)
Jungkook: Result......I want fucking result.
(His low voice scared the doctor and nodded quickly.)
Jungkook frustratedly sat on the chair waiting as taehee admitted and doctors started to check her. His eyes were helding the rage and anger.

Jungkook will never let anything happen to Taehyung's mother. He kniws that taehyung loves his mom more than anyone in the world. His mom is his happiness and he never let hus happiness being snatched away.

It's been twenty minutes taehee get admitted. Doctors are still checking her up. As jungkook was waiting outside interning his hands, resting his elbow on thighs, eyes closed shut, worried.

The rushing steps towards him instantly make him to open his eyes. He turned his head and saw, taehyung was coming while panicking like a lost child who has lost hi mom in the crowd of people. Tears were falling continuously from his eyes. Eyes fixed at his divastatingly.

Taehyung: Mr jeon, whare is my mom? She is alright?.... Nothing happened to her?
(He asked him in cracked voice due to crying, jungkook rose up and lift his hand to hold him at list for calming down but stopped....)

Jungkook: Taehyung don't worry she is admitted now and doctor ls are checking her up. (He uttered in some kind of stony voice and looked away forcing himself.)
Baekhyun: Taehyung please, aunty Will be fine. (He voiced from behind and pulled him in a hug as taehyung hugged him crying more.)
Jungkook's eyes went to them with unreadable expression and then he averted his gaze.

Baekhyun made taehyung sit on the chair while holdin him by shoulder. He was also in tears, he never in dreams thinks that chanyeol will do this. He though loved him but what he did to his best friend was really make him to hate him. If he never wanted to do this marriage so then why he agreed in first place and now left him like he was a joke to him, when all things were going well, when they were going to marry.

Taehyung: Baekhyun, why doctor hasn't came yet? Mom will be fine na? (He saud between hiccups afraid because if something happened to his mom. He only had his mom if she left him then he will also bot able to live.)
Baekhyun: Taehyung, don't think like that. She will be fine.
(He softly wispered )