Part 11 (A Business Proposal)

Hey readers....

I think you don't like my story.. Yah I'm disappointed by myself that perhaps my 'way of writing' and 'story line' is not good. That's why you can't even 'Write two worlds in comment' Right!. If this story is that bad then tell me I'll stop writing. I'm deeply hurt. 😔😞

I'm starting now 😔

🎶

Faasle aur kam ho rahe hai...
Door se paas ham ho rahe hai...
Maang loonga tujhe aasman se....
Cheen loonga tujhe is jahan se.....

𝚃𝚑𝚎 Distances are getting
shorter....
From being far We are coming closer.....

🎶

Everyone was in the hospital room now with Taehee. As they weee in thinking after knowing about tge wedding of Taehyung with jeon jungkook.

Taehyung was sitting on the chair beside bed. Doctor has said that his mom will discharge in few hours as there is nothing to worry. They had prescribed some medicines and proper rest for her.

Jimin and baekhyun were standing beside Taehyung. Yoongi was also with them. Hoseok was in deep thinking standing on the other side of bed qith his mom. His face was showing extreme worry.

Hoseok: Tae, are you really okay with this marriage? (He carefully with concerned eyes)
Taehyung: hmm..(he hummed nodding his head gazing up at him, hasitatly)
Haejin: Why will he not be okay? After all he is marring to jeon jungkook.....The great business man with great heart...... And why you all are sad? At least he is not like Chanyeol... Actually we shouldn't even compare them...
(She saud in authoritative voice)
Jimin: hmm.. It is good that Chanyeol ran away from the marriage or else our Tae would never live happily by marrying him.
(He was glad that Taehyung didn't stuck with Chanyeol )
Yoongi: Yes indeed, jimin is right, it too was good for us.
(He genuinely said)

(Taehyung all the while stick his nervous eyes on the lap)

Only then the soft knock on the door cause them to snapped their head on the door.

jungkook was at the door as asking to them enter in the room.
Taehee: Come son..(smiling)
(Jungkook walked to them as his eyes show hesitation as he interrupt thier family discussion)
Jungkook: How are you auntie now? (Softly)
Taehee: yeah.. I'm fine now.
(Replied with little smile)
Jungkook: okay auntie, then I'm leaving... I also have to talk my parents about the marriage.
Taehee: Definitely son, it is very important to talk to your parents.
(she nodded smiling )
Jungkook hummed softly bowing his head politely and went from there and all tge while Taehyung's eyes studly gazed down on hus lap.

Jungkook opened the car and sat inside in the car as driver started the car and drove away. Jungkook composedly sat, hand went to pad to read some news.....reading the news just then some thoughts came into his head.

But just then his black orbs gradually went up leaving the screen tab, he looked out the window putting the tab. Eyes to the outside view which was not in his likings. Some thoughts were running in his mind and a smirk adornly came onto his sharp featured face.

 Some thoughts were running in his mind and a smirk adornly came onto his sharp featured face