ෆ𝗬𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗿ෆ [🍋]

Finale

—Year 1854–/strong smut & kinks/⚔️

—Year 1854–
/strong smut & kinks/
⚔️

I made my way down the steps of the corridor, the soles of my black platforms hitting the marble floor with a "click". I was supposed to be sentence to death along with my father due to his crimes and ridiculous amounts of debt, but apparently I got held in a deal. A deal with royalty that is.

For as the Emperor gave me a chance at life once more, as I willingly accept. I could clear all my fathers debt and record if I, serve the Emperor himself.

But, first.

I had to go see said Emperor, and I wouldn't lie and say I wasn't nervous, I for sure am, I mean...he could quite literally take my life away in a blink of an eye.

I'm surprised me and my father even got a second chance at life, I just hope they don't have to bring out the guillotine any time soon...

—————————————————————
...[click, click, click]...
...[footsteps stop]...
—————————————————————

Right, my fate lays in the hands of the Tyrant himself... I fix the ruffles on my dress, and slowly put my hand on the door handle.

"It's now or never...or in this case...death."

I open the door softly, the whole place screams royalty, gold everything.

"Y-Your majesty..." I say as I bow, "hm..your the one with that wretched father right?"

I grit my teeth a bit. "Yes your majesty.." he hums in acknowledgment and gets up from his fancy, silky red arm couch. A robe wrapped around him, I swallow heavily.

"I-I'm am more than grateful your majesty, that you've giving me and my father another chance..." I say, bowing a bit.

"Well it would be a shame if I were to let you miserable peasants to die due to your fathers idiocy, right?" As he kept dissing my father, there wasn't much I could do.

I couldn't possibly talk back, or it might be a wrap.

I nodded, not meeting his gaze. To afraid to do so. "Answer me." I tensed up a bit. "Y-Yes your
majesty!"I exclaimed.

He smirked, walking back to where he was to begin with, "great, then from now on you will serve me, until I say so." "and who know, it might just be a while."

"So get used to this lavish home style for now, and remember one mistake...and your head would look great on my wall." He said sternly, I shivered a bit.