𝗼𝗻𝗲

Narrator Pov: Bold and Itac when speaking.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. This is Cha MinHo, the youngest and tallest TXT member and the sixth member overall. He is a singer and a dancer. Right now, he was in his recording studio finishing up n on his latest single, Rover. To respect his other song with TxT, "Back For More," with Annita, he made it in English instead of Korean.

"That was good, Minho; I think this will get many views quickly". His producer said through 

"You think so?" MinHo says putting the headphones on his neck. 

"Yup. Now that we recorded this final part, I think we can release it tonight". The producer said. "Come on out, let me just edit this real quick, and I will show the final product". 

MinHo walks out of the room into the same room as the producer.

 "Do you think I can get a drink while you edit?". Minho asks, making the producer nod and wave him off.

MinHo walks outside the room, getting a drink from the vending machine. Everything was fine until he felt someone jump on his back, making him stumble into the vending machine.

He felt the weight get off his back. MinHo turns around and sees Soobin and Kai

"Bro, we heard your song; it's so good," Kai says nudging MinHo

"You think so? Also who jumped on my back". MinHo says and asks pointing in between them. 

"Who do you think?" Kai asks, turning his head to Soobin, who just smiles.

Soobin shrugs.

MinHo opens his gatorade, taking a sip. "When do you think Back For More is going to get released" MinHo asks.

"After your new song and the VMAS performance," Soobin says. "I think we're going to hit millions of views".

"But you're new song is probably going to pass us". Kai says, making MinHo smile. 

"Yeah, yeah". MinHo says rolling his eyes playfully. "Annita was so fun to work around with".

The guys nod.

"When are you guys going to release it?" Soobin asks him in a calm tone. "You know, the new song

"The producer said he needed time for the final edits; he said tonight was a good time, but it could be tomorrow."MinHo explains.

"I hope it comes out tonight". Kai says. "Let me get a sip". Kai says, reaching for MinHo's bottle. Minho gives him the bottle. 

"MinHo". The producer said, opening the door and making the three boys turn their heads. "It's ready, come listen to it".

"Can we listen to it too?" Soobin asks him. Making the producer nod and open the door more than it was.

The three boys walk in, MinHo sitting down on the chair, then the two other boys standing.