𝘁𝘄𝗼

It was the day after his new single dropped. Min Ho was peacefully sleeping. Until.

.

.

"WAKE UP!!" Voices were heard in Min Ho's room. 

Min Ho woke up quickly, still lying down but with scared and worried eyes. When his vision was better, he realized it was his group, he relaxed his eyes.

"What?" Min Ho said groaning.

"YOUR SINGLE GO 20 MILLION PLAYS". Kai yelled making Min Ho get up quickly. 

Soobin gets close to him, showing him the plays. "WOAH". Min Ho yells. 

"We got you a cake". Taehyung says giving him the cake. 

Min Ho stands up, hugging all of the group. "Thanks, guys." 

"Dont cry". Beomgyu says letting go of him.

"Im not". Min Ho says laughing.

"Ok go brush your teeth so you can eat this cake". Beomgyu says.

"Im not going to eat that cake right now, it's way too early". MinHo says, putting his slippers on.

"It's 11". The group answers.

"ITS 11!" Minho yells, and the group nods. "Im going to go brush my teeth then".

MinHo walks to the bathroom and freshens up.

All I know is it took a while.

30 minutes later.

"Finally". Beomgyu says.

"What is there to eat?" Minho asks.

"Cereal". Kai adds.

"Great". MinHo says, going to the closet to grab one of his cereals and pour it into the bowl.

"We should take a picture to post for Min Ho". Taehyung whispers to the group, who nods.

Min Ho sits back down on the couch. 

"Min Ho, go look at your account on Spotify". Kai says making Min Ho look at his phone.

He goes into his Spotify account and sees the plays on his new song. "Do you think I should drop a Korean version?" Min Ho asks while still looking at his phone.

"Here hold this". Beomgyu said giving him papers.

"What is this? Are these my lyrics?" Min Ho says looking up at him. 

"Mhm". Beomgyu says.

"Min Ho look". YeonJun said Min Ho turned to look at them, where he saw a phone in Taehyung's hand.