Prologue

~~enjoy~~

       I never knew this day will come, and now I'm about to figure out if this will come to end.  Unfortunately, it wasn't easy to hide, and it wasn't easy to admire you from afar. The words I wish I can tell and you're reply is a yes, how can I express this feeling if I can't even come next to you?

  I'm not looking for you, I pray for you. If it's not you, then I'm still praying for you. If it's you, then I will thank God for having you.

   What are the reasons, why do I like you that much? Your feminine attitude makes me comfortable, you're good at cooking—it makes me feel like if you're gonna be my boyfriend, I'm cared by you, you're cute, I love your smile, your dimples, your eyes when you smile, you're tall, and especially, you're a Man of God, the type of guy I really like.

    It was Sunday when I first saw you, you became my friend and we became close. If I only can turn back the time, I wish I'm still next to you.

   Justine, it's me  Rose. I want to reach you but you're on a higher place now. I can't even reach you. I want to tell you how I feel, I really can't handle this feeling anymore. This, this feeling, I don't like you, I love you. All those years Justine, I only look at one man, and that's you. You're the only one man I like, the man of my dreams.

     I wanted to stop but in the other hand I want to pursue you. I will wait the day, you will notice me, the day that you're already next to me, holding me tight and looking at me with love.

    I am, a date to marry vibe. I never looked on the others, and I can do house hold chores. I don't know if there's someone now, I don't know what type of girl you like.

    I don't want to ruin our friendship, so I will keep this secret for myself and pray for you.

   As long as you're not dating someone, I will admire you from afar.