~~1~~

Rose's PoV,

   Sunday morning, I get up quickly and take a bath, after that I rushed n the kitchen to check if the food is ready.

"What's the matter, Rose?" My mom asked.

"Nothing, I guess I'm just excited to go to church today" I giggled.

"Your daughter is always excited to feel the presence of God every Sunday, is there something wrong with that?" My uncle ask my mom.

Yes, I am excited to feel God's presence, in the other hand I want to see someone.

"What time is it? I don't wanna be late" I said.

"It's 7:00 in the morning, and church starts at 8:30am, Rose, your not gonna be late" My mom said.

Our church is walking distance, and every Sunday morning I walked with my mom and uncle. I remember when I'm still a kid, I am with my brother, and I stepped on a poo. My brother is so mad at me for being so stupid.

Backstory,

I am Rose Samonte, I was raised by my mom and my uncle, my father leaved me when I'm only 2 years old. I have a brother but he's 15 years older than me. I wonder if my dad is still alive, my number 1 prayer is to meet my father.

End of backstory.

"Good morning everyone" said by the pastor.

"Greet each other with a smile" and we greeted each other with a smile.

As the preaching goes on, I am looking for someone. My friend Justine.

"What's the matter Rose? Are you looking for your friends?" My mom asked.

"Yes I'm looking for Kiera, Yuri and Justine."  I said.

"Look for them later after service, okay" she said.

"Okay mom." I answered.

After service, I looked for my friends.

And I saw him.

I saw Justine.