14: Oh, Darling

SEPTEMBER MONDAY 14/2015

 IN THE THERAPIST OFFICE

Clementine

"Can you tell me your name sweetie?" The therapist lady asked me.

"My name's Clementine." 

"That's a pretty name." She smiled.

I didn't return it, I nervously played with hem of my dress.

"Okay, can you tell me why you're here?" She asked me after writing something down.

I stayed silent for a few minutes, "Because of what happened to my parents." It came out in a whisper. I diverted my eyes upward at my new therapist, she has long blonde hair and her name is Kimberly Watson, I will admit she's much nicer than my last therapist.

This is only my first day but at least she seems to care.

Kimberly Watson, she frowned but nodded, "Yes, I'm so sorry about your parents."

I just stared at her, what am I supposed to that? I quickly scolded myself to be nice and slightly smiled, "Thank you, it not your fault." My parents died in a housefire when I was two, my dad was able to get me out but ran back inside because mom was still inside. Neither of them made it out the firefighters found their bodies.

"Cleme-" I cut her off, "I prefer to be called Clem, it's my nickname and is shorter."

She nodded, "Clem, from what these papers say you still have nightmares?"

"They got a little better. They used to be worse when I was around two and four." I told her and nodded. "Do you wanna talk about it?" She carefully asked and I shook my head. It was hard for me to open up with my last therapist, maybe that's why he didn't like me.

"Okay, that's fine." She said in an understandable tone.

.

.

.

My aunt dropped me off at this woman's house who sometimes babysits me. She's a very kind woman her names Jessica and she's an elementary school teacher.

"Clem, I'll be picking you up later, please be good to miss Human." Aunt Stacy told me.

"Yes, Aunt Stacy." I ran up to the house with my purple backpack on and rang the doorbell. I turned around to find my aunt gone, she didn't even wait to see if anyone will open up. Well Jessica lives alone but still, whatever.

I sighed and turned back around to the door, "Please open the door." I whispered and was about to press the doorbell again but thankfully the opened and I let out a breath of relieve.

Jessica looked down at me confused, "Clem?" 

I grinned, "Hi, Jessie." She looked around outside, "Um, where's Stacy? I wasn't expecting any visitors." Of course, Aunt Stacy dropped me off without informing Jessica.

"She told me you were going to be babysitting me and will be picking me. later." I sheepishly said I'm sure my face is red from embarrassment.

The Missing Pieceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें