# ꒰ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 ! ꒱

—𐙚 ՞  𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐎     𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍  ՞ ⁣𐙚—

𐙚 ՞ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐎
𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍  ՞𐙚

"Order for y/n l/n! Please come and get your order in the next 10 minutes, thank you and enjoy!" I sigh and get up from my table to get my order as I hear some people snickering about some stuff in the background.

"Thank you!.." I tell the cashier very quickly as I walk a bit slower to my seat to see who was behind me talking.

"Is that y/n yukie!?" I hear a male voice say in a not so quiet tone.

"Shut up Bokuto! You're so loud she probably heard your loud ass already!"

I feel my heart stop for a second as I look back and make direct eye contact with a certain boy.

Of course it has to be the one and only akaashi Keiji, and of course it had to be a peaceful morning for this to happen!

"Y/N IF THATS YOU COME OVER TO OUR TABLE I HAVENT SEEN YOU FOR SO LONGG! I HAVE SO MANY STORIES TO TELL YOU TOO!" I bite my lip as I slowly turn around and walk to face Bokuto and the other people there with him.

I quickly sit down in the open space which is right next to yukie. My best friend before I ended contact with everyone from highschool.

"So what is it that you want to talk about..??" I say nervously. Bokuto's smile widens and looks at me with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Please don't be nervous y/n! We aren't mad at you at all but I just wanted to catch up with you since you stopped texting everybody!" He reassures as I lightly chuckle.

"You've always been able to read me so easily ko, it always amazes me at how you good you are at it..!" I smile lightly as I give a second glance to see who's at the table.

I raise my eyebrow as the curly haired boy with the two birthmarks above his eyebrows catches on to what I was about to ask.

"I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi and the piss hair beside me is Miya Atsumu and then the gingered short ass one is Hinata Shoyo if that's what you were gonna ask."

"My hair does not look like pee for your information! And you're just mad that I look better than you loser!" Atsumu retorts back at sakusa. Sakusa just sideyes him and ignores it.

I nod in response and I could feel a stare basically piercing into my soul.

I turn my head and make eye contact with akaashi once again.

I clear my throat as I go to say hi to clear the slight tension in the air so it doesn't make things awkward.

"Uhm, hello akaashi.." I slightly smile as akaashi returns the smile back in response. Atsumu raises an eyebrow like he's trying to figure out why akaashi didn't respond to me.

Bokuto clears his throat so everyone can hear him.

"So y/n what do you do for work?! I remember in highschool you said you wanted to be a teacher but I don't know if you ever became one!"

"I actually did become a teacher this year for junior high kids this year since I got the master degrees and all the other stuff ya know? The kids are actually fun to work with and they don't give me any trouble whatsoever! So I'm very happy about it. I really hope they continue to let me work as one but I don't know I just hope they—"

I stop myself as I realize I was over sharing a bit too much.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to overshare but that sums it up with that question!" Bokuto laughs and tells me it's okay and that I don't have to apologize for it.

"what junior high school do you teach at?" I hear hinata ask me.

"Oh it's called Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High. !" I reply to the boy with the contagious smile.

"Whoa! Thats where kageyama went to school at! Same with the great king!!" Hinata says as he's practically jumping out of his seats

"Yeah!" Me and him both continuously nod at eachother until we both burst out laughing.

"So four idiots now?" Sakusa says as he sighs in annoyance.

"Who ya calling an idiot?! If anything yer the only idiot I see!" Atsumu says in the most offended voice.

"YEAH WHAT TSUM—TSUM SAID!" Bokuto shouts as everyone in the whole cafe turns their heads towards our table.

"Bokuto please use your inside voices." Akaashi says as he puts his pointer finger infront of his lips to signal Bokuto to quiet down.

"Sorry akaashi I won't do it again!"

"Yes you will.." Akaashi mumbles as he sighs and starts to eat his Nanohana no Karashiae

Bokuto rolls his eyes and darts them right back to me.

"So have you gotten a boyfriend yet!??" Bokuto asks suddenly asks. I shake my head no then to make it more obvious he turns to akaashi and gives him a wink and a thumbs up,

Akaashi just sits there with pink dusting his cheeks and the tip of his ears.

"Oh yeah another question y/n!" Bokuto says quickly to me.

"Why'd you stop texting and move away from us? Did we do something wrong? Please tell me I'm genuinely curious on why that whole thing happend."