# ꒰ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 ! ꒱

—𐙚 ՞  𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 4    𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄               𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𐙚 ՞ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 4
𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒. ՞𐙚

Y/N'S POV !

AKAASHI
uhm hey I know this is sudden
but can we talk about US like
normal adults whenever you're
free?
[message read at 7:52 pm!]

Y/N
why now? It's been about four
years since that argument if
that's what you're talking abt.
but I will be glad to talk to you
about that situation, just lmk
when we are going to have a
talk about this.
[message sent at 7:57 pm!]

AKAASHI
We haven't seen eachother for
years and you randomly showed
up again. Bokuto and the others
missed you since YOU cut us off.
so I think its clear that we need
to have a talk about it. And tmmr
will be a better time since it's late.
[y/n thumbs up'd the message!]

I hear the door knob unlocking and I sigh already knowing who's coming inside.

"oh hi y/n? I thought you would be gone longer." My half brother says with a confused face.

"I thought so too shinsuke but something came up so I just came back home to think about everything that happened." I explain to him as I throw myself onto the couch. Kita raises his eyebrow in concern and opens his mouth to speak.

"what happened?" Kita asks me. I explain to him what happened and why it happened even the argument and say every single detail. Kita frowns and walks closer to me and pulls me into a hug as comfort.

"I'm so sorry y/n it should've never happened to you that way." He comforts me as he's hugging me. I feel my eyes starting to water and a lump in my throat as I try to speak.

"you wanna know some—something funny? I thought I was over the whole situation but I never was, I would still think of Keiji— I mean akaashi from time to times and I think the last time I personally cried about him was back when that argument happened but it's been years since that happened shinsuke I don't know why I'm even crying about it now" I chuckle lightly as I wipe my tears.

kita pulls away from the hug and sighs. "Is it okay if I can see the text?" I nod in response to his question.

Kita makes faces at my phone and akaashi and mine messages. "y/n you know you don't have to talk to him right?" I bite my lip and nod.

"Look just be careful okay? Because I don't want you to come back crying to me because akaashi did something, I'm your older brother technically so I get worried about you easily, now go to sleep and get some rest before I stop cooking you eggs and pancakes in the morning!" I chuckle at Kita's words and walk towards my room.

I stop in the middle of the hall and open my mouth to speak.

"Thank you shinsuke, I mean it."

He smiles. "You don't have to thank me y/n, that's what siblings are here for right?"

I walk away with a smile on my face and open my room door and change into my pajamas. I then plop myself onto my bed and cover myself up with the blanket as I look up at the ceiling and shut my eyes thinking about what will happen tomorrow when I meet up with akaashi.