I'm back

Yo, I'm back. Like I said it wouldn't be a long break so yeah. I just needed a bit of time to think of some personal shit.

But whatever, chapter 2 of Fading Shadows is going to be published tomorrow in the afternoon !

Sorry if I didn't publish it like I said after my announcement of my break, but yeah.

Also, about the private messages in Wattpad. I didn't talk a lot about it. So I'm gonna do it now. I personally think they're going to be removed bc there's a lot of weird discussions (like for example a pedo who sends messages to minors or harassment which cannot be seen, etc..)

Wattpad maybe wants to protect the young and other users ? Ik, that's just speculation but whatever. It's true that it's annoying BUT, maybe it's for the best.

But we have to wait for explanations from Wattpad otherwise we won't be able to conclude anything. In any case, there are other apps for chatting (for example discord, snap, tiktok, ig, or perhaps if the person wants, the phone number for Whatsapp?) and I find that it's better to go for this type of app which is more helpful.

No bc personally, I think that discussed on Wattpad in private messages is not the best place and it's very disadvantageous (we are not allowed to send photos, emojis are restricted except for some, etc..)

Afterwards If u find someone who u find cool and u want to become friend with them, ask for their social media if possible and hop, problem solved ! So the disappearance of private discussions wouldn't be the most important shit.

Ik, there's ppl that are them to do rp. I did some rp when I was a kid but now I find that kinda really cringe and annoying but it's just bc of personal experiences I got so I don't hate it, I'm just not into it. So yeah, y'all can do your rp in another app ? (Ig maybe, it's a cool app to chat in and there's a control parental thingy shit, I think, for the ones with parents that don't allow any social media.)

If the petition wins then I hope that Wattpad improves the private messages otherwise I'll still kinda hate that function.

But yeah, see ya ppl.