New School

I ended up transferring to a new high school because my old school had very ridiculous rules. People are looking at me strangely, I don't know why I'm just walking to class- uh wait... I don't know what's the name and where is my class at. I then asked where is my class but everyone made me feel like a mosquito and even some I thought didn't exist. Then there was a handsome boy i met, I asked where my class was but he looked at me like I was a child "aw, look at her. Are you lost? Do you want me to send you to elementary school?" I gritted my teeth when i hearing it from my ear, I know I'm short but don't tease me like that, i then struggling to make a nice tone and look up at him "uhm, can i ask you? Did you know where is AA(example) Class?". He leaned in and look at me. "Are you new here?" I nodded slightly, he and his friends whispered to each other and laughing slightly "oh, alright... We are one batch, your class is just beside me. You just pass here and keep going forward, and you see that left lane right? That's your class." Without knowing anything I obeyed and walked "oh wait, what is your name by the way?" I look up at him, he just look down and give a Sweet smile "my name is... Xiaomi" "waw, pretty good name, my name is Xiaobai by the way." i nodded slightly and continue walk away. After that, he and his friends laughing slightly.

  After a moment, i finally arrived and look around. "He said the class is here, but why is this class like a store?" I then realized that I'm being teased. "God damn" i slightly gritted my nailed. Then someone came from behind and greeted me "oh hey! What are you doing here?" A girl approached me, her smile was sweet "are you new here? What are you doing here by the way?" She looked behind me where there was a store. "Uh, looking for my class, are know where is AA Class?" Her eyes widened and she seems really happy "omg! We are classmate!" She quickly grabbing and holding my hand "come, finally i have a new friend." She took me with her and walked beside me, I smiled at her. "By the way, what are you doing at that store?" She looks at me curiously "uhm, some guys tell me that my class was there" her brow furrowed after hearing that. "Some...guy telling you? What does he look like?" She's hugging my hand slightly, i look at her beside me *she is very clingy, but warm* said from my head. "Yes... Why?" "Ughhh, why do you trust them? they really like to teasing people you know!" She said, i flustered a moment "really?", "Obviously yes, One of them has a handsome man, and that man is quite popular in this school. He is rich, the director's son. Many girls trying to approach him". I flustered when hearing that "seriously? Waw" "yes, but i don't really like him by his behaviour" she said, "hem, It's normal for me" "normal? Seriously? I don't know why many people like him, are they blink or something? Please, I'm begging. Don't be like them too" "seriously? Of course not. I doesn't like him after he and his friends doing that to me like that". She's nodded eagerly, "finally god, there's someone with the same head as me!" I chuckle. She's eagerly look at me "what is your name? My Name is Meymey" she's look at me and smiling. "Oh, my name is Xiaomi" "omg, a beautiful name like its owner." Then she's leaned in and whispered to my ear "Your name is a little more similar to xiaobai's name" she's chuckle. I slap her shoulder slightly.
Finally we arrived to our class. Then introduce myself to everyone in the class "Xiaomi, let's sit next to me" Meymey grabbing my bag And put it on the chair.

  After the break bell rang, Meymey stood up and packed her things "let's go to the cafeteria Xiaomi" she's look at me with a sweet smile "alright let's go". On the way to the canteen, someone hit my shoulder until I fell down, "omg Xiaomi, are you alright??" Meymey panicked and helping me stand up, i then look at the boys "Hey! Use your eyes when walking!" I let go of my anger, the boy looked back on us "Keep your mouth shut, girl" *Xiaobai!?* The screams in my head made me explode. "Oh, you... only short girls that i was met earlier". I gritted my teeth annoyed "huh rude, you didn't apologize to me for what you did just earlier huh?" I look at him with a anger tone on my face "haha, why? You mad huh? Come, come to me then".

  Meymey trying to holding me away, Xiaobai saw it and added the fire burning inside me even more and more "X-xiaomi, That's it, people are watching us" Meymey whispered to me, i then turn around and seeing many people are watching us arguing. "Ugh", Meymey then holding my hand and take me walking away while i turn back was holding the coals when xiaobai glare his tongue at me and made a hilarious face at me, i gritted my teeth annoyed.

  "Huhhh, calm down Xiaomi. It's normal, He really likes to tease people, you forget?" "Yes, i know, he's just... Make me more annoyed you know!? He's give me glare tongue at me and he said like this! 'werkk' like that!" Meymey trying to calm me down by caressing my shoulder gently "calm down yourself first alright? Just forget it" i then let out a heavily breath sight out slightly "fine, i forget it." Meymey sight slightly and smiling. "That's my girl".

  after the school bell rings, it's time to go home. I walked with Meymey in the hallway.Then came the figure of the hellish boy, Xiaobai "heyyy looks who's there, short." He's running against us "what do you want?" I look up at him in annoyed "wow calm down, why so mad huh?" He look down at me and smiling menacingly "I'm just wanted to tease you around" he's caressing my hair roughly and threw me an empty lollipop stick "you!" Meymey had to catch me, xiaobai laughing loudly and glare his tongue at us. I'm gritted my teeth. What's a bad luck, I've only been in a day and it's messed up like this. Xiaobai then leave us alone on back. In the middle when back to home, i gritted my nails and Meymey look at me and give a normal smile "hey... How about you give me your number? I will text you tonight" i look at her and nodded eagerly "alright, here..." I'm write my number on the paper and give it to the Meymey. "Alright done" "alright, see ya tomorrow!" She's waving at me and walking away. I waving back at her.

  After i step inside my house, i quickly go upstairs to my room and go showering. My mom just made me a dinner so i will take a shower quickly, as i done. I go the kitchen and eat, as we eat, my mom look at me "how your new school today?" She asked "good" she's smiling on my answer and continue eating, my dad look at us and smiling slightly. As i finally done eating, i go to my room, push myself to the bed. "Ugh, finally" then my phone is Vibrating. I pickup my phone, opened my massage

'Heyyy, it's me. Meymey'
'oh heyy'
'save yah! Oh yah, btw... Are you done doing your homework? Can i see it tomorrow?'
'sure'
'alright! See ya! Goodnight.'
'goodnight too'

  I'm smiling at the text, how cute her behaviour are. I'm so lucky having such a good friend like her. I then throw my phone away and sight heavily. "Tired..." I turn one side and my eyes closing slightly.