School Project

I entered art class, luckily Meymey was with me. Then I ran into that rude boy again, xiaobai. Meymey and I took a seat at the front desk.

  After a minute, Our teacher has already arrived and started the lesson. We learned to draw and print back the drawing we made. After the lesson is over, before that the teacher wants to announce the group work for all of us. "Okay. Now we start. Meymey with Jimmy, Xiaomi with... Xiaobai?..." She lifted her eyebrow and looks at us, and continue it "okay... Xuxy with.... Etc.". After all done, She's explain the homework we gonna do "So, the group work you need to do is Throughout the day, you all need to find something in this school. For example stones, trees or other small objects. Then you all have to sketch it and then draw it with a water colour at home with your group friend.But remember, all groups of objects must be different, not the same. Understand?" We nodded and start to stand up go break. As we step out from the room Meymey approach me with a spoiled voice "aww, poor my friend... But congratulations for me! Because i'm group with my crush arghh". "Huh" i turn around, pretend to sulking, Meymey caressing my shoulder and begging for Forgiven "oh I'm so sorry my girl, i don't mean that". "Oh, look at this. Two girl are in the hallway, excuse me? Can you step aside a little? You two just block my way." Xiaobai walking aside us with our classmate, Jimmy. "Ehem? Excuse me? We block your way? Hey, are you blind or something huh? This road is wide, maybe your body doesn't fit" I said that to him which got him slapped. "Excuse me? Didn't your parents teach you to be polite?" Xiaobai leaned in annoyed. "Why? Weren't you taught that too?" I give him a glare. Meymey and Jimmy just watching us arguing, Jimmy look at Meymey in curiously "Hey, Why is the girl so bold with Xiaobai? And what caused them to be so hostile?" Meymey flustered a moment and trying to holding her blush inside "uhm- i don't know... Maybe we should leave them alone about that... Yeah, haha" "ouh.. so you are Meymey right? And that girl is your friend that name... Xiaomi right?" After a second the arguing sound is drowning away as Meymey and Jimmy feel fun to talk to. "Oh yah, about the art homework... How about we make it at our hous- i mean my house?" Jimmy look down at Meymey holding the chuckle, "our?" He smiling slightly lifting his eyebrow "no no, just forget it. Soo... How about what i suggestion earlier?" "Hum... Alright. But first, give me your number first" Meymey nodded eagerly and write her number on a piece of paper and give it to jimmy. "Thanks, I will send you a text if I'm gonna go to your house. Now, how about we start to find something that teacher told?" Meymey look up at him and smile widely "sure! Let's go". Meymey approach Xiaomi "hey Xiaomi, me and Jimmy want to find something for our project. See ya!" Meymey quickly follow Jimmy from behind. "Hoi Jimmy! You already forgot me!? Tch!" Jimmy hearing it and chuckle. After they're leave us alone, i look up at xiaobai "that's it, Instead of arguing, let's just do our project quickly" "huh, fine." Xiaobai glare slightly. "Okay, so we just do this project at my house then. Now, we should to find something for our project first" xiaobai shake his head slightly "no no, just do the project at my house" "huh, why?" "Because my house is more big then yours" "excuse me? Did you deliberately involve me?" "No, I'm not. But it's true" 'ugh, be patient Xiaomi' i said inside my head. "Now, are you agree or not?" I turn around and sight slightly "fine" He smiled fondly "good, now let's go find something we need for our project then" i let out heavily sight and just following him behind.

  (Skip after school) As usual, meymey followed jimmy to meymey's house and i followed xiaobai, the naughty boy to his house. On the way to his home, I'm just silence and just walk, xiaobai glare at me aside as we walked together. 'Even though she makes me annoyed, she's cute tho' From the contents of his mind.

  After a moment, we finally arrived at xiaobai house. My eyes is flustered look up at his large house "seriously this is? Waw" "that's what i told you huh, my house is large then your. even if want to make an homework at your house, it doesn't fit haha" he laughed at me, 'This boy really makes me full of patience' my head said. As we step inside, my eyes sparkling when i see the inside of his house "waw, how rich are you?" "My dad is director plus, he is the CEO of holding diamond." Xiaobai said, i flustered and shaking my head slightly "alright so, Where should we do the project?" He look around "follow me" I'm follow his back and after a minute, We entered a quiet but spacious room and there were two large bookshelves and a wide table and chairs "Is this a study room?" "Nope, this is just a quiet room that i always studying in. It can be said that it is my own library room" my eyes wink in flustered "oh... Waw... Alright, we just gonna start now" i let out the art project and put it on the table. "Alright, Did you bring the apples we stole quietly just earlier?" Xiaobai nodded eagerly, he put the apple on the table "alright now, we gonna drawing it with a pencil first, then we colour it with a water colour. Understand?" Xiaobai nodded slightly. And we're start now.

  After an hour, I was sleeping on the table and I put the painting next to it. I was already done before 1 hour ago, just waiting for xiaobai for colour it and let him to copy my work. Then xiaobai couldn't focus in his work when looking at xiaomi who was sleeping in every minute "cute." Xiaobai whispered slightly not to bring Xiaomi wake up.