18. No way

Aera's pov

I get welcomed by the bright morning light and...... someone knocking on my door. "Come in" i speak with a hoarse morning voice and Sunghoon peeks in smiling.

"Good morning rose" he walks in bringing a tray with food placed nicely on it. "Good morning" i smile and my smile grows wider seeing the food being placed infront of me. "Breakfast in bed?" I point at the tray as he nods still grinning ear to ear. "Whats the occasion mr. Park?" I fold my arms over my chest waiting for him to speak.

"Since , we have been busy and you barely focus on your diet plus the fact that it's weekend and you are finally free today-"

"Na uh , not with the excuse park Sunghoon" i lean my back on the head board smirking as i caught him . His ears grow red from embarrassment but he ends up chuckling on his own stupid excuse.

"Uhhh i kind of wanted to take you out.....on a date?" He scratches his nape smiling awkwardly making me burst out laughing. He hides his face in his arms being further embarrassed. I pat his back telling him im joking.

"Lemme try the brewed coffee first , its fragrance is so good!" I inhale the scent of it before taking a sip. "AHH!" i almost spit out the coffee when it burns my tongue. "YAH! You idiot it's still hot cant you be careful" he gives me the glass of cold water as i gulp it down.

"What if you burned your throat , stupid girl" he shakes his head but i just smile cheekily at him making him giggle. "Ok until it cools down a little , let me at least brush my teeth" i get off my bed walking towards the bathroom but end up bumping my toe in the vanity.

"OWWW!" i hiss at the sudden hit and hold my toe "oh gosh this girl" he covers his face in his palm making me look at him in disbelief. "I guess a bad start to the morning means a bad day ahead" i mutter walking into the bathroom to freshen up.

After getting fresh i dress up for the date and have my breakfast which was honestly so delicious, that i kept praising Sunghoon for at least 10 mins straight. I can tell this guy feels proud of himself but doesnt admit making me scoff in disbelief.

We walk down the stair's as the boys are sitting in the living room probably doing their project while jay's on his laptop , maybe preparing for a meeting? And heeseung he's just chilling laying on the sofa , guess he's free for the day.

"Hey guys we're going out and will probably be back late" Sunghoon tells and everyone shots their head in our direction. "Going out? Is it a date?" Both sunoo and jungwon ask in sync and heeseung and jay get further interested in the topic.

I hesitate to answer as i scratch my non itchy hair "well we-" "yes it's a date , i asked her out" Sunghoon immediately intertwines our fingers and raises our hands as proof. The guys look at each other shocked  grinning ear to ear " AYYYY , WE HAVE A NEW COUPLE"

I shoot a glare at Sunghoon who just shrugs not minding it at all "oi! We aren't official he just asked me out thick heads" i snap at them causing them to shut their mouths forming an 'o'.

"But still he asked you out" jay points out leaning in his chair as the others nod in agreement. "Yeah and dont worry noona you look pretty in that dress , be careful hyung might fall for you all over again" jungwon grins showing his dimples and eyes me and Sunghoon.

I look at Sunghoon who looks like he is on cloud nine but waitttttttt. "Ok ok thats enough but...." I narrow my eyes staring at the 4 of them. " wait a damn minute so you all knew since the start that Sunghoon liked me?" I tilt my head , my eyebrows shooting up and they start to hide their face.

"Oh my gosh , you guys are so good at keeping secrets specially these two morons here" i point at Sunghoon and heeseung who both just clear their throats and look away.