the spark..........................................

as Lord farquaad and James share awkward yet... longing moments of silence with tention filling the room to the brim James finally had an icebreaker come to his mind.

"So... wanna start filming the ASMR video..? that is what we came here to do, right?"

"Sure! let me set up my tripod first and we can get started."

Lord farquaad tried his best to set up the tripod as fast as he could to prevent this choking awkwardness. this... tention...

they had agreed to improvise in the video.

"Hi sisters! it's me, Jamie wamie, back at it again with another A....... S......... M........ RRRRRRRRRRR..... video. today we have a super preppy guest! his name is........................................................ Lord fartquaad!"

Lord farquaad was feeling quite timid as he introduced himself to the potential veiwers who might not have recognized him. 

"H-h-h-h-h--h-h--h-h-h-hhh-h-h-h--h-hh-h-h-h--h-h-h-h-h-h-h--HEY! i-i-i-it's me................... Lord farquaad! I hope you're having a super preppy day, my cute little wet farts."

Lord Fartquaad and James then proceeded to improvise, starting with doing ASMR with James' armpit hair.

This closeness of James and Lordquaad felt fimilliar..... yet.... new.... all at the same time. the ASMRtist was longing with excitment to finally be able to touch James' long and lucious locks of his pits. 

his cold wet fingertips finally touched his pits. James enjoyed every minute of it, letting Lord Farquaad massage his pit's long  thick hair was exhilerating, he had never felt more ReLaXedd in his entire life. James soon felt teased. it may have been weird, but he wanted more of this. he wanted Lord Farquaad's soft fingers to explore every inch of his pit hairs. It was like sinking slowly slowly into hairy heaven.

Lord farquaad proceeded to make ASMR with his pits...............

to be continued...................................................

hey baka bears,

My friend Ash wrote this chapter and I edited a bit of it to make it less shreksual cause it unfortunately was extremely but i'm going to write the next chapter so yuh. Bye baka bearrrr i hope u get hit by a truck <3