Chapter Seven

My eyes flutter open when the car goes over  a speed bump. I let out a small yawn as my hands unconsciously move to rub my eyes.

Not even a second of rubbing passes before a larger hand pulls mine down to rest on my lap. I look up to see Rhea staring at me with a disapproving expression.

My eyebrows furrow and I pout. Why isn't she letting me rub my eyes?

I let out a small whine, ignoring Dom's gaze from beside Rhea in the car. Finn is sat on the passenger seat asleep and Damian seems to be in his own world as he drives the car.

"Don't do that," Rhea snaps, slapping my hand lightly when I try to move it back to my eyes.

I groan and stick my tongue out at her before pulling away. I turn away from her and when I see that she is now scrolling on her phone, I resume my rubbing.

"Stop it or I will tie your hands up," Rhea threatens. Dom chokes on his spit and smiles at me suggestively from behind Rhea's back.

"You know, one thing I have come to realise about you today is that you're all bark and no bite so just let me go," I say, knowing this will provoke her. I clearly have a death wish. Who cares?

Obviously I do but right now I'll blame my sleep hazed self and say that I don't.

"Really?" Rhea raises her eyebrows at me, an amused smirk taking over her face before she removes the belt off of the black jeans she is now wearing. Wait what?

"What are you doing?" I ask, eyeing the belt.

"Nothing, I'm all bark, no bite, remember?" she shrugs at me. In one swift movement she has both of my hands pinned together and is halfway done tying them with the belt.

She pulls back when she is done, staring at my hands proudly. Both of my wrists are pushed against each other and I barely have a millimetre of space to move them around, let alone try to remove the belt. When I realise that there's no way I'm getting out of this, I look at her with widened eyes.

Dom starts cackling from beside her.

"Should've kept your mouth shut, gorgeous. Never provoke Mami," he says, not able to control his laughter.

Rhea ignores him at first until she hears the last part of his sentence.

"So you're the one who told her to call me that?" Rhea questions, her anger now directed to DomDom.

"Oops?" His laughter becomes louder by the second, Damian joining in as well, "You actually called her Mami?" He looks at me, eyes teary from all the laughing.

"Ran out of ideas," it's my turn to shrug now.

"So, what did she say that left you with no other choice?" Dominik asks, looking between us. I blush, feeling cold sweat run down my neck.

"Nothing," I mumble, looking out the window. Embarrassment and shame are what I feel right now.

"Nothing?" Rhea repeats, her hand now resting on my thigh for the second time today. I can't deny the fact that I like it there.

"Nothing. " my voice comes out harsher than I intended.

"Juicy," Dom pipes in.

I want to open my mouth and deny it but I keep my mouth shut, hoping everyone in the car forgets this conversation ever happened.

I zone out, looking out the window, remembering Rhea's words at the airport. Later.

I will take her up on that when we get back to the hotel. I still haven't thanked her for spending 80 dollars on my plushies.