Chapter 3; Romance in Paris

_____
"An eternity without me. You will look into the faces of passers by hoping for something that will, for an instant, bring me back to you. You will find moonlit nights strangely empty, because, when you call my name through them, there will be no answer. Always your heart will be aching for me, and your mind will give you the doubtful consolation that you did, a brave thing." Logan is listening a radio broadcast "Dangerously Yours" from Archive felt ache to something...felt unexplained heartbreak when Miranda fled to Paris it's already 10;00 p.m and now it's 4;00 am in Paris 'why i look like a little boy longing to his lover who is miles away?' that is the question on his mind so he got an idea since he is given a vacation 'i will fled to Paris tomorrow...'.
______
He flew at 11;00 am from New York means it's
5;00 pm in Paris and came at 6;00 pm at New York time while it's 12;00 am in Paris time carrying his suitcase he saw his friend Lionel "Logie!" he look to someone called his name it's Lionel who wears a cream suit and a panama hat waving at him.

He smiled when he saw his friend and ran on him they hugged each other "It's been a long time!" Lionel said and laugh "Imagine you just fetching a someone from airport and people notice who's this middle aged man who looks like 'The Tailor of Pana...

He smiled when he saw his friend and ran on him they hugged each other "It's been a long time!" Lionel said and laugh "Imagine you just fetching a someone from airport and people notice who's this middle aged man who looks like 'The Tailor of Panama'?" Logan pointing to his outfit Lionel just laughed he help him to drove him to a hotel in 1st Arrondissement "Okay we are here see you tomorrow!" Logan waved goodbye and entered the hotel.
_____
In other hand Paris fashion show started Miranda with Nigel and Andrea watching the show after the show multiple photographers taking photos of her taking a glimpse to the Ice Queen the reason why Runway is on it's grace she talks with a lot of designers.
A coffee shop near in event Logan is reading a book he saw a news paper which headline is a fashion week and saw one of the picture when the newspaper is flip out he saw Miranda he was again captivated by her beauty he heard two men talking
but didn't understand them he didn't know if they compliment her or criticize her since they spoke french "Miranda Priestly est vraiment attirante même si je pense qu'elle est plus âgée, je suis attiré par elle, pensez-vous que c'est vrai que c'est elle qui séduit ses maris?" (Miranda Priestly is really attractive even though I think she's older I'm attracted to her, do you think it's true that she's the one who seduces her husbands?)"Si c'est vrai, les hommes qui sont devenus ses maris ont de la chance car ils ont été courtisés et attirés par Miranda."(If it is true, the men who became her husbands are lucky because they were courted and attracted by Miranda) "Miranda Priestly est la raison pour laquelle le magazine Runway est populaire et est toujours apprécié par la majorité des gens, personne d'autre n'aurait pu le faire sans elle, même s'ils le remplacent par des hommes, il n'y a toujours pas d'égal à la norme qu'elle a fixée."(Miranda Priestly is the reason why Runway magazine is popular and is still enjoyed by the majority of people, no one else could have done it without her, even if they replace it with men, there is still no match to the standard she set.)"Mais j'ai entendu beaucoup de choses qui ne sont pas bonnes à son sujet, notamment qu'il abusera émotionnellement et psychologiquement de ses employés."(But I have heard many things that are not good about her, one of which is that she will emotionally and psychologically abuse her employees) Logan left the coffee shop and decided to walk at the car Miranda just looking at outside while Andy checking on her notes while she looking outside she saw a familiar tall figure she can't be wrong it's a man she searching but is he in vacation with his wife?
she can't destroy a family mostly something happened between them and she will felt guilty on it
Miranda Priestly had guilt? yes! a divorcee woman just sleep with a someone else's man note that a family man also she's right! it's Logan who carrying a novel of "Rebecca" by Daphne Du Maurier she just look at him and felt disappointed she thought he's the one but she's wrong he is a married and family man who had little family expecting him to go home on them always.....
______
"when you go away I still see you
With sunlight on your face in my rear-view"
______
In another fashion week Andrea resign making Miranda confused when she notices her second assistant didn't follow her behind she received through her email Andrea flew back in New York and called the HR, while in a Starbucks someone came on her front "There you are!" she look up and widened her eyes it's Logan he sit on the occupied space
"Nice to meet you again Miranda." Miranda Priestly for the first time on her life felt fear that there's a paparazzi will took her a photo and his wife will find out stood up and walk away from him "Hey! what's wrong?" Logan is confused why Miranda is walking away from him he decided to follow her but before he can touch her hand a security stop her "Pourquoi suivez-vous Miranda Priestly? quelle est votre relation avec lui ? es-tu son harceleur? journaliste? des paparazzis ?" a security asking him "Can you spoke English?" Logan ask and the security just rolled her eyes "Why do you follow Miranda Priestly? What is your relationship with her? are you her stalker? reporter? paparazzi?" Logan confusingly shake his head "No, an old friend..." he is sad when he said probably felt such a heartbreak because they are in much public space and Miranda forget the games she used to trap him he just walked away when he about to said he is have feelings for her he saw her car drove away didn't look outside but although the car is have black glass he still saw her figure a jawline,her hair direction and just looking direct to her front.
_______
"And when you go away, I still see you
With sunlight on your face in my rear-view
This always happens to me this way
Recurring visions of such sweet days

And when you go away, I still see you
With sunlight on your face in my rear-view
When you go away, I still see you
With sunlight on your face in my rear-view"
_______
While he reading an english news paper when someone entered his suite he stood up and took a broomstick when he saw the person's shadow he hit the person a broomstick and he hit the forehead when he look who is it he is shocked it's Miranda Priestly drunk and probably shared a same floor as him "Miranda are you okay?" Miranda is just looking at him but she asleep later he closed the door and pick Miranda while she's asleep to his arms and lay her down the bed he cover her a blanket and decide to sleep in the couch.
_________
Miranda woke up from a deep slumber she felt a pain on her forehead when she stood up she notice this is not the suite she book weeks ago when she step out the room she smell the aroma of a coffee she went their and her eyes widened also cover her mouth it's Logan who just enjoying his breakfast and news paper he notice her presence "Oh there you are come" Miranda just sit across him and eyeing him
"what happen?" Miranda said coldly Logan look at her
and smiled "I should the one asked you about it?" Miranda gaze at him coldly "There's no happened between us Miranda you just entered my house drunk so i place you to my bed and i slept at couch" Logan said and sip his coffee "Also I'm the one who caused your pain on your forehead i hit you a broomstick because i thought there's intruder" Miranda notice there's no atleast a shadow of his wife "Where's your wife?" Miranda asked making him choke on his coffee and laugh Miranda is confused why he laughing "What do you mean of wife?" Miranda stood up "Logan! don't denied your wife infront on me i'm ashamed to myself..." she said and cried Logan is panicking decide to enfold her to his arms "Seriously, Miranda what do you mean of wife I'm nearly in my 50's and still living alone in life..." Logan ask calmly
"I saw you with a woman i think a pregnant woman in NewYork-Presbytarian..." Logan laugh lightly
"Miranda i have no wife the woman you saw is my friend Aubrey she's pregnant yes but i'm not the father and we are not married she's worried about her mother's reaction and about the father of she carried"
Miranda look up "What do you mean of the father?"
Logan sat and took her hands "She facing a hard responsibility alone mostly she doesn't know how to tell to her mother the father of her unborn child is a married man" Miranda felt pity on Aubrey "Poor her, she knows he's married or not?" Miranda asked
Logan just shake his head "She's late to know he's married she ran on his house saying they have a child together but the father just shut her with money and abandoned them he confessed he's married..." Logan just shake his head "That man i already learn he had an own name in industry he is your ex husband actually..." Miranda look on him "Stephen? he repeatedly saying on me i'm menopausal and dreamt to have children from me instead he took care my children in second marriage,so he had another affair beside his ex-wife huh?" Logan shake again his head
"No,the father of twins Gregory Grant" Miranda look at him "How?" Miranda asked she thought that man will end his womanizing since he is already have four daughters to two different marriage and always vocal he love his third wife than her and his first wife "i don't know she didn't share too much about him." Logan just hug her tightly and she felt safe on his arms