Twilight, Pinkie, Wolf and Snake argument/Snake's reason why he hates birthdays

Pinkie Pie: The Queen was going to say yes! We did what you told us and that's what made her realize we were people worth saving! [gasps] Unless... You didn't really want us to show her the best time ever! You just wanted us to distract her!

Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy: [gasp]

Snake: But I never thought you two would actually do it, man.

Wolf: Hey, hey, hey, hey. W-we would never... we were trying to... we were trying to find us a better life.

Snake: Our life was perfect until you decided to ruin it.

Wolf: We didn't. I mean me and Twilight wouldn't have done it, but this isn't Equestria!

Twilight: We can't just dance around with con artists, make rainbooms in the sky and expect everything to work out! It's not enough! We are not enough!

Pinkie Pie: No, Twilight! We stuck together! We were gonna get the help we needed!

Snake: And The only things that stopped us... is you two!

Twilight Sparkle: Well, we're doing the best we can! It's all on me. I'm the one Tempest wants. I'm the last Princess!

Pinkie Pie: You're also, along with Wolf, the only ones who doesn't trust their friends!

Snake: And us, your lifelong friends? We're just holding you two back?

Wolf: Yeah, maybe you are!

Twilight Sparkle: Well, maybe, we would've been better off without friends like YOU!

Maddie and friends: (gasps)

Pinkie Pie: [gasps]

Snake: (snarls and attacks Wolf, yelling at him and Twilight) Take it back!

Maddie and Wile: (gasps, seeing their dads fighting)

Snake: Take it back! Apologize!

Wile: Both of you, stop!

[soft strings]

Fluttershy: [whimpers]

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie, I-

Pinkie Pie: [sniffles] I just can't talk to you right now.

Wolf: Piranha? Webs?

Webs: Sorry, Wolfie.

Wolf: (looks at his son) Wile?

Wile: (Sadly) Sorry dad. (follows the others)

Wolf: (chuckling) Shark.

Shark: Hmm.

Wolf: Hey. Guys? Guys?

Snake: You want to know why I hate birthdays, Wolf? Do you? When you grow up a snake, nobody shows up to your party. Birthdays are a constant reminder that out there I'm just a scary, good-for-nothing monster. Yeah. But nothing compares to having the one guy... the one guy I thought I could trust stab me in the back. Come on, guys. Let's get out of here.