A Little Piece of Heaven

Simon stood up from the bed and sauntered over to his dresser, where he opened the bottom drawer. Under a pile of his masks was a rectangular box. Soap watched with bated breath as his partner pulled it out and placed it on the mattress. The Brit smirked and pulled open the box to reveal a black harness with a violet, rubber dick at the end. Johnny's head felt fuzzy and his dick twitched with interest.

   "Now be a good boy and get undressed," Ghost instructed as he pulled his shirt off. Soap didn't need to be told twice. He nearly pulled a muscle taking off his clothes. Simon's tits were nothing short of glorious. The way they popped out of the binder and jiggled. The size. The stretch marks. The scars,too. An autopsy scar  went directly down the middle of them. Johnny was definitely proud to be pan.

   "Fuckin' beautiful..." he murmured. That earned him a narrow-eyed glare from his lover. He looked down, remembering that he couldn't talk. The Lieutenant walked up to him after going fully nude and folded his arms over his chest, causing his breasts to squish.

   "Turn around and get on your hands and knees," he ordered. "And no looking." Soap nodded and did as he was told. His dick pulsed again and started dripping pre.

   "Already hard and dripping for me? Such a horny slag." That made Johnny whine and bite his lip. "Such a big cock like that should be used, yeah? Too bad it won't tonight." Ghost crawled onto the bed with his Sergeant and got on his knees. He teased the other man's entrance with the purple strap, which caused them both to shudder.

   "Excited, I see. Should we go in raw?" Simon spoke. Johnny shook his head furiously. "No? Scared it might hurt?" A pathetic whimper was all the answer he needed. "How pathetic. A military man who's scared of pain."

   "Says the military man who hates loud noises," Soap shaking muttered. That earned him a slap on the ass.

   "Did I say you could speak, mutt?" Simon asked with a snarl. The Scot's asshole winked and more precum oozed out of his throbbing cock. That didn't go unnoticed by his partner, who smirked. "You like being degraded? That's interesting."

   Soap opened his mouth to speak, but he was cut off by Ghost shoving his dick into his hole. The shorter man bit his hand and let out a muffled cry. Tears stung his eyes, and his face fully flushed.

   "I know what you were gonna do, so I stopped you. Pathetic mutt." Simon's words made Johnny's hole clench around the strap. The other mans smirk turned into a full-on grin. "I don't think I should let you cum. You're being disobedient."

   "Nonono! Simon, ye gotta let me cum! Please!" Soap begged. Ghost sighed, then placed both hands on the other man's hips.

   "You'll just have to learn," he tutted as he slowly slid out, only to shove back in with force. The Sergeant yelped and gripped the sheets with a vice. His body started shaking.

   Ghost grabbed his dick and started stroking at an agonizingly sluggish pace.

   "LT... Ye gotta–"

   "I don't have to do anything. You should be grateful I'm helping your useless dick." That earned the Brit another whine.

   With the strap still deep in Soap's ass, Simon let go of his dick, then reached over and grabbed his phone off the nightstand. He went to Amazon and ordered a cage for his partner, unbeknownst to him. After he put in his card info - which he'd memorized - he put the phone back.

   "Where was I?" He rhetorically asked as he grabbed the other man's member. "Oh, right." With that, he started thrusting at a painful pace.

To make a long story short, Johnny wasn't able to sit right for a few days.