II

✧.* Sayyid's Pov ✧.*

It has been 3 days since the party. Today is Sunday and 2 in the afternoon, I haven't had my breakfast yet because I just woke up. The girl from the party is still on my mind, no one has ever talked to me in that way they all just flirt with me. I'll surely show that girl the consequences for messing up with me. I was about to leave my bed when I got a call from my girlfriend "jiya" I don't really like her, I'm just dating her for fun, playboy for a reason. I declined jiya's call because I didn't want to ruin my day with her fake, cute, chirpy voice. I left the bed, got freshened and went straight to the kitchen. I hugged my mom who was preparing the lunch, I decided to have my lunch directly.

"uth gaye shehzade?" She taunted.

"Shehzada hoon isliye der se utha hoon" I replied with a hair flip.

"Mummy, where's Bhai?" I questioned because I couldn't find him.

"He must be in the garden" she said.

I made a beeline towards the garden and saw Bhai doing some work on his laptop. Dadi and dadu were using one phone romantically, I chuckled looking at them.

"What are you doing?" I asked casually.

"Cooking" he replied coldly.

"Bhai ek baar sidhe se jawab Dede" I requested.

"Bhai ek baar sidhe se sawaal karle" he said rolling his eyes.

I got up from there as my brother is boring and went towards dadi and dadu who were sitting on a bench I sat down on the grass near the bench and put my head on her lap. She brushed my hair and I found peace. I love my dadi, she always supports me, hides my faults, protects me from my dad's scoldings, always convinces bahi if I need something etc.

"Aww dadi, dadu you guys are so romantic" i fake cried "you guys are literally my romantic couple for real" I continued, they chuckled.

"Romantic toh sirf Mai hi hoon, yeh toh anti romantic hain" I laughed at dadi's phrase while dadu was giving us a death glare.

"the lunch is prepared everyone! come to the dining table" mom announced.

We were all leaving when I saw saad still sitting and using his laptop I thought of pulling his leg.

"Saad, tum bade chupe rustum nikle!" I said trying to cover my giggles.

"What?" He gave me a questioning look.

"I know you are talking to bhabi" this was it everyone in the garden started laughing.

"sayyid, that would happened only if he had a girlfriend" mom said still laughing "saad comeon my boy you are of 27 and you should get married by now, tell us if you have someone in your mind!" Dadi said.

"Dadi, I dont really like any girl and for me it is good to not get married" saad replied whining.

"I want a daughter-in-law as soon as possible, I don't want to hear to any excuses, I'll be discussing about this today with your father" mom told in strict tone. Mom is not at all strict but sometimes with somethings she is.

*At the table*

"mom discuss" I whispered to mom enough for saad not to hear, mom nodded.

"I was thinking to get saad married with a beautiful girl" mom said making saad choke. I filled a glass with water and handed to saad.

"Mom, please!" My brother loves whining whenever it comes to his wedding.

"What please? Saad, your pleases won't work now we've been hearing them since 3 years and we're sick of them" dad replied "saira, i will be finding the best girl, you also try finding if you can" dad said. We were all eating our lunch when we got a call from ehsaan chachu he told us the he and his family will be coming to London. Lessgoo!!!