Chapter 16

Song name: Too Sweet, Hozier

Harry Styles

"I need to go to work, I haven't gone for days." Allison speaks as she starts to make her hair into a ponytail.

"You are famous, why do you even need to work?" I ask. I already had called her work to let her boss know that she wouldn't be able to work for a few days.

"I am not that famous." She rolls her eyes and puts some more stuff in her gym bag. "I need to save for tour, for management, studio and all." She says as if I already don't know anything about music industry.

"You are getting money from your socials." I inform her but she shakes her head.

"Not enough until I sell out my albums, stadium tours. Plus, I like my jobs."

"Are you ready?" I change the subject. Niall was waiting for us at the private gym. Probably working out meanwhile.

I had my white loose shirt with some black shorts. I pinned the short sleeves of my tshirt with hook needles so it would kind of stick to my shoulders and wouldn't bother me.

"I am." She fixed her light pink yoga shorts and looked up to me. She was wearing those yoga sets but her shorts were just a few inches longer than usual yoga shorts. She never seemed to show her upper thighs.

We drive to the gym in silence. The ride was only about five minutes away from the house anyway so it wasn't really a problem.

I glance at her just to see that she was pulling a cigarette out of her bag.

"You can't smoke here." I warn her. I always hated the smell of it, makes me wanna vomit.

Weed is definitely better.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." She puts the package back in her bag in guilt. I didn't say anything back.

After a few minutes I park my car in the parking lot and get out of the car, making my way to the gym as Allison followed me.

"Fucking finally, mate." Niall puts his hands on his waist. He looked a little sweaty, I assume it was from working out. He looks at Allison and smiles softly. "Hi Allison."

"Hey." She nods while putting her bag on the floor. "I'm sorry that you have to spend your time on something like thi—"

"Hey," Niall frowns and cuts her off. "you don't have to apologize. It's actually our fault that we make you go through this."

No it's actually fucking Louis' fault for making these stupid decisions. He thinks he is protecting her but he is making everything worse.

"So," Niall puts his hands on his hips and stare at Allison as I made my way to the little couch, facing them. "shall we begin?"

"Sure." Allison nods.

Niall grins and scratches his back before speaking, "Alright, do you know what to do if someone grabs your arm?"

"Ugh, I think so?" She replies, looking a little nervous.

"Okay let's see." Niall suddenly grabbed her wrist, it didn't look too tight but I'm sure she wouldn't be able to get rid of his hold  "C'mon. Fight back."

Allison tried to dig her nails into his hand—basic move, but Niall shook his head, not even moving. "Nope. This will kill you."