SebastianxReader (Smut)

As I approach the Phantomhive mansion, I hear the sound of a beautiful melody.

A piano. The melody is soothing.

Just as soon as the piano stops, the front door swings open quickly.

"Er.." My cheeks brush with a sudden blush and I could feel myself beginning to sweat.

"Greetings Milady." The butler before me bows gracefully. "You must be ______."

"Y-yes. I'm sorry for being a creeper. I was told to speak with Ciel Phantomhive today about the construction of the new library." I explain, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Ah. Yes. We were told you would be stopping by this evening. Please, come in."

Moving out of the doorway entrance, the butler smiles kindly, extending his arm in a way, as if telling me it was alright to step inside.

Taking a few steps forward, I am in awe at the sight before me.
The mansion is gorgeous. It was hard to believe that the Young Earl and his Butler were the only ones to occupy this space.

"Please, allow me to take your coat."

"Ah. Thank you." Smiling, I take the liberty of sliding my coat off my shoulders and placing it neatly in the butler's arms.

As he sets it on the rack, I let my eyes wonder, in search of the piano in which I had heard only a few minutes ago.

"Would you care for some tea or coffee, Milady?" His voice is smooth.

"Coffee, preferably."

"I shall retrieve the Young Master and begin making your coffee. Please, have a seat."

His manners, action, and speech are top notch. It's no wonder he serves Ciel.
With a butler as good as he is, I would keep him by my side as well.

Shortly after I take a seat, I hear Ciel Phantomhive speak softly.

"______."

Jumping from the couch, I greet quickly, with a bow.

"Good evening Mr. Phantomhive."

Holding his hand up in my direction, as if to tell me to stop, he continues. "You needn't use formalities. Just call me Ciel."

"Yes.."

"I see Sakura couldn't make it. Yet again." His voice, cold.

"Yes. However, she has asked me to come in her place. I would like to apologize on her behalf." I bow.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, Ciel frightens me. He may only have the body of a child, but his mind is far greater than those you would consider "geniuses". He also has a lot of power. Those who do not fear him, are fools.

"It's fine. I'll be sure to speak with her at a later date. Please, take a seat."

• ° • ° •

Ciel and I began talking about the construction of the new library in which Sakura founded. She agreed to give Ciel forty percent of the share, if only he would agreed to help fund the construction.

As we continue to conversate, the butler brings out a tray with tea and coffee, placing them down gently in front of us.

Taking a sip of the warm coffee, I could feel my exhaustion melting away and I sigh.

"Delicious, is it not?" Ciel smiles.

"Yes. It's amazing. Not only are his manners top notch, but the coffee he brews is quite yummy." I grin.