Who is that??

I was leaving from my advisory period all alone. I was walking to my next class which was health all by myself. Which is not normal for me I normally walk with Anastasia or my other friend. But today was different I walked alone. When I walk alone I tend to keep my head down and In my phone. Ain't got nun else to do. As I'm closer to my health class not only do I  see my friend Kori but I hear the girl too she was mad loud telling some other person
"Your madd loud everyone can hear you" I don't know who the other person was but they had said "girl nobody heard me"  sooo I joined they conversation and said "I heard you"now if we're being honest I didn't hear neither of them like at all. All I heard was the end of the conversation. But hey I said what I said. I locked eyes with said person. And she was a beautiful short brown eyed girl. Her eyes caught me first. Then her messy bun she had in and her laugh. I peeped her laugh because after I said what I said she said oh and laughed. We all just continued to walk to class. And I looked back. I peeped she was still talking to Kori but she had a smile on her face now. A smile that was so wide and so beautiful. I just wish I knew who she was.

I arrived to my health class. She was stuck on my mind. Who was she?Why have I never seen her around school till now?Is she gay?I mean I was in my head bad. But I had to get my work done. play it cool and talk to my friends and that's what I did. Buttt tell me why my dumbass rushed out the class at the bell just to see if I could catch her in the hallway again but I didn't.

I only had 2 classes left so I just talked to my friends and sat on my phone. Trust me I ain't no A-B student. I get my work done but also be on my phone in class so I don't always understand everything. Anywaysss.

I went home. And she was still on my mind. But hey I didn't know who she was. So it was an oh well moment. I just went on yubo and went about my day. Talked to a couple females. Made a couple tik toks. And ate dinner. I just did my normal I even took a nap. But before I could go to sleep that night. I was up thinking...

Who is that?