humiliation date

MELANIES POV

MELANIES POV

I woke up extremely happy. Today was the day I'm going on an actual date with a guy who is actually interested in me.. I think?

I got out of bed. And hop away to the bathroom. I brush my teeth.

After I went down stairs, into the kitchen where I saw my mum sipping on coffee I think it was. Anyways she notices me and smiles. "Good morning" she says, "good morning" I say back all smiley.

"You excited?" She asks, in response I nod still smiling. I walk over to the cupboard and open it. I grab a cereal box. Honey hoops.

I place the honey hoops on the counter, I then grab a bowl and place it down next to my cereal box. I open the honey hoops and pour them into my bowl.

Once I'm done I put the cereal box back. I go to the fridge and open it, I grab the milk. I then walk back over to my bowl. I pour the milk in.

I put the milk back. I pull out a spoon and start to mix it all together. I grab a spoon full of cereal and eat it.

-

I'd finished getting ready. I curled my hair slightly and put a pretty, white pear clip on the side of my hair.

I wore a creamish, woolly sweater with a short white skirt.

I did my makeup as per usual. I hop down the stairs and walk into the living room. My mum looks at me and smiles.

"You look pretty" she says, "thank you" I say smiling. I sit on the couch next to her. Now I'm just going to wait for Leo.

He should be coming to get me soon. I couldn't wait. A real date. I keep checking the time every couple of seconds. How impatient am I? I need to calm down, I guess I'm just really excited.

"You excited?" My mum asks, I nod in response. I check the time.

He should be here by now. Maybe he stood me up. Maybe he got the wrong address. Maybe he got into a car crash.

Melanie just stop. Calm down.

I look down at my knees becoming not so excited anymore until I hear a beep outside my house. I feel my phone buzz.

"Outside"

I read. I smile, "he's here" I say to my mum. "Okay, have fun, be back for 10:30" she says. "I will" I say standing up.

I put my shoes on. I walk to the front door and open it. I see his car.

I close the door behind me, I walk to his car.

He rolls his window down. "You look nice" Leo says smirking at me.

I just smile. I walk to the passengers side and get in. "Where are we going?" I ask curiously, "you'll see" he answers, "is it far?" I ask. "I suppose" he says quickly.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Super silent.

And it wasn't that type of silence that was nice and it was comfortable but it was more awkward and sad.

I remember when I would lay in silence with Tom. That was nice. I'd just lay in his arms.

Melanie stop. I'm going out with Leo don't think about Tom. What's the point in thinking about him? He's moved on and so should I.

So why can't I?

If I act like I am then eventually I probably will be over him.

When we came to a stop I observed my surroundings. It was dark and looked like it was in the middle of nowhere.

Me and Leo got out of the car. He joins me around the other side. "What are we doing here? It looks like it's in the middle of nowhere" I say.

"Maybe because it is" he says. I look at him confused. "Come on I set up a picnic" he says. "Oh" I say.

I begin to follow him into what looked like a forest, which kinda scared me. I followed him anyway.

We had been walking for a while. "Are we lost?" I ask. "I'm not but you will be" he says. Okay now I'm really confused, "what'd you mean?" I ask.

Then all of a sudden I see these flashing lights and I hear the sound of laughter. I see people come out of the dark.

Looked like some of Leo's friends. I think they were recording me. "You seriously talk too much" Leo says, "no wonder Tom left you" he adds on.

"How does it feel to be a slut?" One of his friends say.

They begin to throw things at me. Some stuff felt hard while other stuff felt wet. I just stood there in shock.

I didn't know where I was.

I start to cry a little, you can't blame me. I get tricked into believing someone would actually want to go on a date with me. Then he takes me into the middle of nowhere. Just to set me up.

I miss Tom.

"Aww look she's crying" another one says mocking me. "Crybaby" they start shouting at me while recording and still throwing stuff at me. "Ugly whore!"  One of them start shouting. "Slut!" They shout.

They stop throwing things at me, finally. I look down at the ground as tears fall down my cheek.

Leo comes up to me. "Oh come on cheer up! It's only a bit of fun" he says lifting my chin up to look at him. "You look even prettier when you cry" he says smiling at me.

He kisses me, I don't kiss him.

After he stops he pats me on the cheek and walks away. Some of his friends follow him some stay.

One of them who stayed walked up to me and shoved me to the ground. I lie there in the dirty floor,

I got spat on.

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"Crybaby!"

"Prostitute!"

I get screamed at me as they walk away laughing.

I just stay on the floor for a while. I begin to heavy cry.

The more I think about it the more I cry. Gosh I'm so stupid.

I look around on the floor. "I'm so stupid" I say through my cries. Tom wouldn't have done this to me.

I get up off the floor and look around. Where do I even go? I hear a car engine, it's probably Leo and his gang getting off.

I begin to walk forward. I check my phone. It's about to die. Great. Let's hope I can call my mum before it dies.

Unfortunately, as I was about to call her my phone died. I was so scared. I didn't know where I was going. No one knew where I was. And it was dark out. My phone had died.

After walking for what seemed like forever, I made it to some type of road, I kinda recognised the road.

This is the road me and Leo got out of his car. I think.

I just walk along the road path. Hoping I'll magically find my way home.

A/N
I hate writers block.
Anyways I'm going to be fully active from now on. Like my full attention will be on my books.