next day

MELANIES POV

MELANIES POV

I think I had been walking around for 2 hours and 23 minutes and I had somehow found my way home.

I walked in and saw my mum sitting on the couch. As soon as she saw me walk in she got up and walked over to me.

"Where have you been?" She asked a bit mad. Then she took a proper look at me. "Are you okay? Why are you covered in stuff?" She asked concerned.

"Nothing, I'm just tired" I respond, "I'm gonna get in the shower" I say and walk all the way upstairs.

Hope tomorrow is a better day.

-

I woke up and did my usual routine trying to forget about what happened yesterday. I sigh.

I had done my make up, brushed my teeth, left my hair a little wavy. I decided to wear a white, ruffled, shortish dress. I had put some below the knee, white socks on.

To finish off I put a heart necklace on.

I looked in the mirror and touched up my hair a little. Once done I watched down the stairs, put my shoes on and grabbed my bag.

I was ready to leave. My mum walked down, "do you want me to drive you?" She asked, "no, I'll walk" I say smiling. "You sure?" She says, I nod in response.

"Okay" she says, "bye" I say walking out the house.

I begin to walk to school.

-

I had finally arrived. I walked through the doors. Everything was normal at first. No one really noticed me walk in, which is what I am used to and what I like.

But then I see a few people look up from their phones and look at me laughing with their friends. I wonder what was so funny?

I shrugged it off.

But then more people started doing it. I'm so confused. Again I shrugged it off.

I did my usual stuff in the morning and went to class. And surprisingly after I had settled in class I saw Tom walk in straight after me, but Julie was no where to be seen.

Interesting..

More people started to walk in and they all looked at me and chuckled or laughed. Did I have something on my face?

Melisa walked in and sat next to me.

She looked a little sad. "What's up?" I ask, "I should be asking you that" she says. I look at her confused. "What'd you mean?" I ask.

"You went out with Leo right?" She says, I nod, "yeah? How'd you know?" I ask confused. She pulled out her phone. I looked as she showed me the scene that happened last night. My face went white.