The intro to our love 🥹🥹🖤🖤

2's 5 senses:

I stole 4s show and I was proud of myself.. until one day i smelled rain coming and everyone went inside the hotel but before I could go in gaty stopped me and started confessing to me.
"Do you accept 🥺🥺🙏🙏🖤🖤..?" Gaty pleads "gaty I..." 4 then teleports to me and eats gaty and gaty dies. Four then teleports me into a blossom tree and 4 confesses to me..

4's 5 senses:

"2... I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i love y y y y you!! Do you accept..? I've loved you ever since I saw you! That drawing in the sub count board, the doodle I saw and 14 saw me cream on it- (WHO SAID THAt!? WHO SAID THAT WHO SAID THAT!?!?!?!1!1?1!1!1?1!1?!) and I blushed on the doodle.." 2 stared at me and blushed hard just like me and than we went in a dEEEp kissie kissie~!
X was sad and turned into an alpha skibidi emo wolf... he attacked me and than he died from a heart attack.. I miss him but he did almost kill me if it weren't for 2...

Its day 22092982828 since we started dating and the shows have ended and we have alone time for a while and we multiplied 242424242424 and did addition 242424242420 times 😔 they 4 kids got ran over twice by me the one and only 4...

X's 1 sense:
Four should die.

2's 5 senses:
What the sigma

Word count: 262
This was so skibidi