chapter 23

slightly mature content

Kyle's pov

  I was surprised that Stan was ready to come out this soon. I was also surprised that the only people who seemed surprised themselves were Butters and Clyde.

  "I really thought you were straight." Clyde said to Stan during lunch.

  "I thought I was myself until this year." Stan shrugged.

  "So you guys got together the night of the dance too?" Tolkien asked.

  "What do you mean 'too'?" I asked him.

  "We were leaving the dance and caught them coming out of the janitors closet together looking pretty happy..." Craig smirked.

  "Yeah..." Clyde blushed, "but we're together now."

  "Yeah." Tolkien smiled, grabbing Clyde's hand.

  "I'm happy for you guys." Stan told them.

  "Same to you two." Tolkien smiled at him.

-

"My parents won't be home for awhile if you want to come over?" Stan asked me at the end of the day, "You can just follow me to my house."

  "Yeah, sure." I smiled.

  We got in our cars, and I waited for Stan to pull out of the parking lot so I could follow him.

-

I wasn't really surprised at how nice Stan's house was after seeing his car, but it was actually kind of intimidating.

  "Let's go up to my room." Stan said, pulling me up the stairs.

"Oh absolutely." I smiled.

We were making out in his room, for awhile, as I started to slide my hand underneath Stan's shirt as he was on top of me.

He took that as a sign to take it off, taking mine off as well, before kissing all over my neck. I sucked his tongue as he started to unbutton my jeans, but we both shot up when we heard a voice.

"Oh my god!"

Stan's pov

"Shelley get out!" I shouted.

  "Lock your door!" Shelley shouted back, covering her eyes with one hand and quickly leaving.

This is so not how I wanted anyone to find out.